Home remedies to combat nasal issues.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The human nose is incrediblily and marvelously designed . And I am pretty sure that all of us here as human beings know how important and crucial the our nose is to us . A lot of people have died as a result of developing nasal health issues which obstruct and hinders their ability to breathe properly in the right way . When a human nose doesn't breathe properly as expected to , the oxygen intake consumed by the body will be reduced and may lead to other health issues like heart failure , lungs burn , and dry tendons etc which are all resulted because the oxygen intake into the body is Not enough for respiratory processing .

I could remember vividly and clearly when I personally developed a nose health issue I couldn't breathe properly , because part of my nose tendons were blocked with mucus . And after going through series of health prescription and procedures , a friend to my mum told her to use the home spice " garlic " on me . My mum have to grind a full garlic bulb and extract it juice and after warming it on the fire to make it hot , she gave me to drink and in a couple of days I was completely healed . Majority of people do not like garlic as a result of it corrosive and pungent smell . But to be sincere and candid , the garlic bulb has an incredible medicinal value and is suitable for most nasal health problem .