Earn Money Honest information on money making online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There is a lot of wrong information out there when it comes to online earnings. The new comers are a lot misinformed and this is why they get scammed a lot of time. From my experience I have gathered the following information, which can help others coming online to work.

• There is no free money online; you would need to work to make money
  • You would need patience to make money online, especially on sites with minimum payout. Nobody will pay you without getting to their minimum cash out
  • Avoid registering with multiple accounts on an earning site, you might be risking your membership, when caught you would be banned
  • Read reviews about an earning site before joining, avoid jumping on a site with high pay without finding out information about the site
Add yours?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I agree with your list. There is never free money online. You will need to put in your hard work or money. Like for example, to earn money with Trendri forum to will need to work.
Websites that promised to pay high for small task are totally scam. I have seen some websites that will promise to pay $1 per click. That is totally a scam. No legit website will promise that for even 10 clicks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have written well and of many people have read this before joining earning online, they would have learnt better. Most people don't have patient it takes to make money. I have referred many people to this platform but they told me they can't cope whereas they don't have any alternatives, they are only being scared of the stress. Then I told them that no one is ready to give you anything for free.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I agree with your list. There is never free money online. You will need to put in your hard work or money. Like for example, to earn money with Trendri forum to will need to work.
Websites that promised to pay high for small task are totally scam. I have seen some websites that will promise to pay $1 per click. That is totally a scam. No legit website will promise that for even 10 clicks
You are right, that is always the first read flag for me any site with high pay for a little task is a scam, no body needs to be deceived. Legal paying site will need you working a little harder to get the little they have to offer and that’s it

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To add to the list, I always advise people to make sure they get paid from a site for at least once or twice before they go about referring their friends. This helps to avoid a situation where you would be perceived as a dishonest person after your referrals do not get paid from the site like you told them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
a lot of people think that making money online is so easy in the sense that whenever you want to teach them how to make money online they will not be patient in learning all the necessary information required of them to really make money online. determination is another thing that is required of anyone who wants to make real money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
there is no free money on the internet and this is the things we need to tell new people that are coming and those who are interested in making money online because some of them come with the mindset that making of money online is easier,they must understand that without having a skill it's going to be very difficult for them to make money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To add to the list, I always advise people to make sure they get paid from a site for at least once or twice before they go about referring their friends. This helps to avoid a situation where you would be perceived as a dishonest person after your referrals do not get paid from the site like you told them.
Your strategy is valid it can very embarrassing that you refer someone to a site only to end up being scammed in fact the referrer might even think you are part of the gang. So getting paid for at least two times would give one the confidence that a site is really legit before introducing others to it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I always go for your point #4 to read reviews and do a little research about the site that is purportedly paying the members. There are so many scam sites and I have been victimized countless of times. It is always good to be prudent in making observations before doing hard work on a site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always go for your point #4 to read reviews and do a little research about the site that is purportedly paying the members. There are so many scam sites and I have been victimized countless of times. It is always good to be prudent in making observations before doing hard work on a site.
This is always the best bet it never fails it is the wisest thing to do. Before joining a site online it is pertinent to read their reviews and be sure it is a legit site before joining. It can frustrating working for weeks and end up not being paid. Reviews are necessary