Review Honeygain App?

dldjr75

I was just curious does anyone else have the Honeygain app? I have had it for about 6 months and have only made $14.00. I have 20 referrals and still have not made anything from it at all. You need $20.00 to cash out to PayPal. They say that you should average $20 a month if not more. I have not seen that at all definitely. It's a app that collects your internet usage etc. Any feedback please.

Chima.k

Accord to Honeygain they are the first-ever app that allows users to make money online by sharing their internet connection.

Does Honeygain really pay?
How Much Can I Earn with Honeygain? You get paid based on how much internet they use – not how much internet you use. The current rate for Default Network Sharing is 1 credit for 10 MB of traffic that goes through your network and 10 GB = $1 USD. This means that each credit is worth a penny.

How do you make money from Honeygain?
The sweet thing about making money with Honeygain is how easy it is. Simply download the app, sing up, and earn passive income. Just keep Honeygain app running on your favorite device and enjoy the benefits (even when you sleep!).

Does Honeygain slow Internet?
As mentioned, HoneyGain will only access your unused data and network traffic. The app runs in the background and only operates when there is unused data to access. ... If you are downloading a program, you won't have to worry about slow speeds as the app will stop working.

How much can you make with Honeygain?
Honeygain has an online calculator to estimate your earnings. They estimate your approximate earnings based on the hours you have Honeygain up and running and the longer you have it on, the more you earn. They state that if you run Honeygain for 24 hours a day, which is 720 hours a month, you can make $50 a month.

Conclusion: Honeygain app is legittimate.

Donkiz

I had the honeygain app in my phone for months without earning any reasonable amount of money from the app, instead the app was draining my mobile data subscription, so I had to delete it from my phone.

The thing is that for you to earn from honeygain app, your data connection has to be on at all times to enable the app to run in the background, and that will make your mobile data subscription to keep going down at faster rate, and if you compare the money you spend on data subscription to what you earn from the app, you will notice that it's not worth it.

Also I don't really understand the type of information and data the app is running/collecting from my phone, so i decided to delete it from my phone.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I was just curious does anyone else have the Honeygain app? I have had it for about 6 months and have only made $14.00. I have 20 referrals and still have not made anything from it at all. You need $20.00 to cash out to PayPal. They say that you should average $20 a month if not more. I have not seen that at all definitely. It's a app that collects your internet usage etc. Any feedback please.
Honey gain app is legit, but it will take a long of time to withdraw. And if you are buying your own subscription I will advise you to run from it, the best thing is to use a stable WiFi for it. It is said that if you can make $50 per month if you let it operate 24 hours daily for 30 days. You might think that is quite some money but for you to make that amount you must have burned 500 gigabyte of data. Now if you are making your own subscription how much will that be? Unless you have a stable WiFi connection don't make use of honeygain. It will drain you and at the end it will not be worth it.

Sprite1950

I had it on my phone and desktop and never earned a bean so after a month I decided to delete my account but to my annoyance I found I couldn't so I had to contact their support to do it. They asked me why I wanted to leave and I told them I wasn't earning anything but they didn't offer any explanation as to why it didn't work for me. I guess you win some you lose some but I didn't want anything taking up space on my computer that didn't have any benefit.

Winter

If you use honeygain on your computer you should earn more. I am using this app for 10 days and i earned about 2 dollars. It is not bad because i earned it without work.

MOSIUR

I have been using Honeygain for a long time. I have earned some money in the account of Honeygain but cannot cash out as I have not yet reached minimum threshold. Sometime I forget to work there to go to work into another site but whenever any advertisement appears before me, I call up its name and again try to earn. I have not heard anyone to cash out.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just deleted the app of recent. I have it for more than three months but I couldn't make any thing there. People were only telling me to leave on my phone and I needed no setting on it before I could be making money. I did all what they said but I don't make money on it.