Hostgator Web Hosting

Mika

VIP Contributor
Hostgator is one of the trusted names in web hosting. They have been in the market for a long time and are well known for their reliability (virtually nonexistent downtime) due to their very large numbers of servers.

Hostgator is mostly remembered for shared hosting but their other packages like VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Windows Hosting are also very popular as well. So, if you choose to host your website with Hostgator, you have different packages to choose from.

If you compare Hоѕtgаtоr’s hosting соѕt with other budget hosting services, you will find that their charges are little higher, however, you should not mind the additional cost as they are very reliable and have a wonderful support system. When you look at what they are offering, you will feel the additional charges are justified. Hostgator offer unlimited diskspace, free website templates, and cPanel.

Hostgator is mainly targeted towards the semi-technical user. Even when you are hosting your website for the first time and do not have any technical knowledge, their support system will guide you how to host your first website. If that does not help you, you can choose managed hosting.

If you are somewhat technical, you can get Rооt access, SSH, and also support for Ruby, Perl, Python and other languages.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I agree Hostgator is a good web hosting company. If you do online search looking for the best web hosting solutions, hostgator will probably be featured on top ten list of web hosting companies. However, compared to other hosting services, they have higher price. For instance, namecheap is a way cheaper than Hostgator.

D

Deleted member 28127

Hostgator or godadsy do not accept crypto payment means need to pass by airtm for hosting with debit card.

klacikokizo

Well, I have been using Namecheap for over 4years, although I have colleagues in the business with good recommendations about Hostgator, but I prefer Namecheap because of the free 24/7 excellent Customer Service support.

And they quite one of the cheap ones out there

webhostingworld

The company you mentioned is unquestionably a big deal in the market of web hosting, but I would like to suggest you another reliable and affordable alternative. Please try our company where we provide a 99.99% uptime guarantee, free SSL certificates, free domains, and setups, round-the-clock assistance, and much more at affordable package deals. We have been working hard to give our clients 100% customer support satisfaction hence we are available for them 24x7. We also provide customized packaged deals as per your needs and requirements. Please do give it a try.