How about trading performance?

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Many traders are struggling to improve their trading performance. But performance isn’t flourished overnight. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

To optimize your trading performance you need to have a routine, a routine is a set of rituals you perform everyday to make sure you have an optimize trading sessions, this could filling in a journal, meditation and some light exercise the aim of this is to put you in a mindset where you'll be able to execute easily and also give you a mental clarity.

You can also get yourself a trading coach and also a mentor that'll help you in creating a sustaining trading plan that'll overwork you, most of these apply to mainly day traders as swing traders don't really need much preparation.

According to my experience, EAs work well for a certain period of time. And these robots got my capitals crashed. However, some people say that their brokers don’t allow EA trading but FXOpulence allowed me to apply EA on my account.

According to my experience, EAs work well for a certain period of time. And these robots got my capitals crashed. However, some people say that their brokers don’t allow EA trading but FXOpulence allowed me to apply EA on my account.

I do not think that measuring your trading performance could be really hard thing to do. You can quite easily measure your trading performance in many different manners.

How much money you are making?

In the end what matters the most is how much money you are making. If you are following a specific kind of strategy, then you must be making money in case if your strategy really works. If you think that your strategy is one of the best, but in case if it is not making money, then the strategy would be rendered useless.

The Risk factor

This is also a major point we must consider. You strategy should be a low risk strategy that involves not risking too much of your money. of course when you utilise such kind of strategies when it comes to trading, then the profitability ratio could be quite low. However, this is understandable. When it comes to trading, you must understand this factor. You can invest a huge amount of money and use a low-risk strategy to make money when you are confident that your strategy will work in the end. These are some of the important factors that should be considered when it comes to evaluating your trading performance.