Passive income How can a beginner make passive income online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The issue of pandemic outbreak which makes it difficult for people to go about their offline business has prompted some people to look online on how to make money especially passive income.

it is being reported that the search for making money online increases when there is total lockdown in most of the countries.

Internet offers someone the ability to make money in a way that suits your lifestyle. There are wide ranges of things you can do online in order to make money.

If care is not taken, a person is a beginner to make money online can get lost In The wild regions of options to make money.

So I want to ask you guys at what are the ways a beginner can make passive income online?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Beginners should becareful while looking for different ways of making money especially online. There are many scam websites which are always there to make money off the novice. Unfortunately, it get the source of passive income, beginner still need to stay online, and reading some of other people comments on how to make money.

Skysaint

Verified member
Whether the newbie is looking for a way to earn a side cash online or intends to earn a full-time income online, whichever it is, s/he can work on paid to post sites such as this forum where he could actually earn a few bucks if they are committed and for those who want to earn a full-time income online, the posting forums will help you determine legit sites that supports your region that you could invest in.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The easiest way for the beginners to make passive income is from youtube. However, before your youtube channel can start making you passive income, you will have to build a huge subscribers, perhaps, over 100,000, and publish a lot of high quality videos (possibly over 200 videos). If you can do that, you are good to go.

Good luck

Verified member
A beginner can make money online but a lot of scammers are everywhere looking for a naïve person,someone that does not have idea of online business or trading and wants to make money.so for a beginner to make a Passive Income online required wisdom and also seek advice from people that have a good knowledge of what to be done.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A beginner can make money by becoming a freelancer online. you just need to look for a task that will not take you much time to deliver as a service in the marketplace. An example of such service is proofreading and keyword research. You can render these two services with the uses of software. You can make use of crowd-source to get this software.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes this decision can be made based on things that interest you, if I said that you can make a lot of money with programming it may actually be difficult for you to learn programming if that is not your own interest since programming might be a little bit tedious and complicated. You can make money from any skill when you are expert in what you are doing.

AfriPeeps Official

The secret is to start on a low level, don't rush yourself too much. As a beginner, set your goals and your target,but do not set too high target as you may feel bad if you eventually do not meet up with your target. Devote more time and resources in legit platforms.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you want to be successful with making of passive income online then you should take it one step at a time and you should not be after quick profit. Take out your time and improve your writing skills and to know how to manage a basic website. after that then you should focus on building a blog based on your passion.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are a beginner I will advise you to remain focus on one method of making money online and follow it through until you master it inside out. there are wider ranges of avenue to choose from to make money online. but the fastest and the cheapest way is to start as a freelancer by rendering services in the marketplace.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Try a lot of things and then settle on one that that is working for you. When I started I tried on a lot of things such s blogging, vlogging etc. but I settled on blogging and I don't regret that I chose blogging as a passive income source. I am not earning much, but I earn from blog.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You must be ready to put in a lot of work if you want to make passive income since you are just a beginner. beside that you need to choose one online business model and follow it thoroughly until you start making passive income with it before you move on to the another one.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Therea lot of passive income method in which anyone can venture into and make a whole lot of money provided that he or she has proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. One of the best passive income method is Amazon Kindle publishing. If you publish a book that makes a whole lot of sales then you need not to worry again. You just make money even when you are asleep.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the simple ways a beginner can make passive income is to engage in products reselling. You simply link the buyer and seller together why you earn commission from their transaction. simple way to create passive income out of this is to set up a sales funnel that will generate cash for the seller and earn commission.