Earn Money How can I earn $2 online as a student?

Skysaint

Verified member
I am not really used to earning money online as I am new to the business. I have problems earning money online basically because of two reasons;

One is actually because of my location or where I reside (Nigeria). From the little I have learnt so far, I think we and some other countries face the challenge of making money online due to our region. I have tried out so many survey sites in the past only to quit on them since I can't possibly get to the minimum payout threshold as there are few or no task for me to solve in a whole day.

The second reason is that am still a student and so don't really wanto get involved with earning sites that are very time consuming or money demanding. That's why am only stuck with PTP forums, but right now am on holidays and so have enough time to work online. So I would want to make atleast $2 in a day now am less busy and so am looking for sites which can help me achieve this.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
As a student, you could earn $2 in a day conveniently if you work only on PTP sites . If you register on 3 or more PTP sites you could earn more in a day if you are very active. There are several ways too but I will indulge you to start first with PTP sites like trendri. Make for time to post threads and comments on people's thread as much as possible.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right with the statement you made. Though as a student one still need go hustle and not relied on parent alone in providing every thing. But yet as a student you still need to be careful so that your primary aim as a student in school will not be affected.

Dora Wi

Have you tried any freelancing sites? Tasks like writing articles and transcription jobs can be good income sources, and many of these accept workers internationally, though it can be time consuming in some cases.

SuyashSingh

Want to make some extra bucks online, why don't you try Ysense.
Ysense is a legit website that allows you to fill out some surveys and complete tasks.
Reminder: It will not make you rich, but can add up some bucks to your pocket. It all adds up in the end. Try It out now.

Ysense pays $0.1 to $5 for the surveys you complete, $1 to $60 for the cash offers you complete. You can easily make $15 to $20 daily with Ysense.

Marvin H

I am not really used to earning money online as I am new to the business. I have problems earning money online basically because of two reasons;

One is actually because of my location or where I reside (Nigeria). From the little I have learnt so far, I think we and some other countries face the challenge of making money online due to our region. I have tried out so many survey sites in the past only to quit on them since I can't possibly get to the minimum payout threshold as there are few or no task for me to solve in a whole day.

The second reason is that am still a student and so don't really wanto get involved with earning sites that are very time consuming or money demanding. That's why am only stuck with PTP forums, but right now am on holidays and so have enough time to work online. So I would want to make atleast $2 in a day now am less busy and so am looking for sites which can help me achieve this.
Hi! I recently just found this website that pays you by the minute. You can earn up to $30 every 30 mins. It's completely free and works worldwide! I'm using it myself and it's legit.

dagm

As a trainee, you might make $2 in a time easily if you function just on PTP webinternet web sites. If you sign up on 3 or even more PTP webinternet web sites you might make more in a time if you are actually extremely energetic. Certainly there certainly are actually a number of methods as well however I will certainly delight you to begin very initial along with PTP webinternet web sites like trendri as well as bizdustry.

K

Kiki0407

By signing up to feedspot blogs it automatically starts you off with $.50 then have people click on the link they send you and make $3 per 1k click

N

nasser61

for me too I could not to reach the least dollar during the day.
maybe I work on unreliable websites. in the day I would need more than 05 dollars to invest me on the purchases of the shares for promising projects

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my freelancing at present I am earning at least $1 and I seldom reach $2 in a day. But that is because I spend only 3 hours for posting on paid forums. If you can spend more time like maybe 5 hours of posting then you can earn $2 easily and even more if the forum has unlimited posting. But most forums have the daily limit that you cannot reach $2 if you are working on just 2 forums.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In my freelancing at present I am earning at least $1 and I seldom reach $2 in a day. But that is because I spend only 3 hours for posting on paid forums. If you can spend more time like maybe 5 hours of posting then you can earn $2 easily and even more if the forum has unlimited posting. But most forums have the daily limit that you cannot reach $2 if you are working on just 2 forums.
Although it is possible for him to make up to $2 posting on different paid to post website but this is not likely to be possible as a student because spending 5 hours every day as a student will deprive you of time you will need in Reading and doing of other school activities.

Skysaint

Verified member
As a student, you could earn $2 in a day conveniently if you work only on PTP sites . If you register on 3 or more PTP sites you could earn more in a day if you are very active. There are several ways too but I will indulge you to start first with PTP sites like trendri. Make for time to post threads and comments on people's thread as much as possible.
Yeah, I have really tried this you said and I think it's actually pretty good. Although I don't normally make up to $2 everyday, it just comes occasionally as I am very occupied with many offline engagements and classes but I can say that what I do earn from posting forums do worth the time. Well, it's more like fun way if earning money as you get to interact with people's ideas and topic while still being able to earn a few bucks from it