How can I make money spending 8H+ on PC everyday?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To be honest, if you're spending up to 8hours at your PC every day, it is neccesary to look into exploring freelance opportunities and should consider the gigs that align with your skills and interests. From what I've seen, there are various platforms that you could leverage on and they are Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr. These platforms offer a wide range of gigs and you can offer your services to earn good money. Additionally, it's worth mentioning that the time spent at the PC could be monetized as well and you can do that through various kinds of online activities.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
One important way to make money while at your PC is by trying out using your creativity and skills online. I would encourage you to consider freelance writing, graphic design, or video editing gigs because they are very good ways to make decent money online. As someone who has been there, I've come to realize that you can utilise platforms like ContentFly or 99designs to start off. I know very well that the internet offers countless opportunities number of ways to earn money, but I would say that it's important to remember to choose the best platforms and gigs .