How can I sell my Bitcoin through Trust wallet?

Elionia49

I've tried looking for the "sell coin" button on trust wallet for some time now,but I can't seem to find it...is it possible for me to sell my coins through Trust wallet?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You shouldn't disturb yourself selling your BTC via trustwallet because you aren't going to sell direct. If you simply wants to sell direct then you should look for exchange sites or wallet sites that offers such offer directly via their platform. I can recommend you Binance, or bundle Africa as a Nigerian that you are. Because those two works perfectly for Nigerians and they both feature P2P method of trading. Simply transfer your coins from trustwallet to Binance or bundle Africa and sell through P2P. If you don't want that way, maybe it will be stressful to you. You can contact me via PM I'll help you out.

Elionia49

Thanks alot Sincerem, I really appreciate...
I'll check out Bundle Africa to see if it's right for me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you have a national identification number, I think you should also try out binance because it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges available to most Nigerians and that is where I have been using to sell most of my cryptocurrency I am thinking of converting to my local bank.. the P2P platform in the binance system make it very convenient for people to sell out their cryptocurrency with lower possibility of getting scam.. when you have set up your binance account fully you can transfer your bitcoins to your binance wallet and from there you can sell it on P2P.

Kingstone

That is not impossible. Trust wallet does not offer such a feature to buy and sell your crypto coins. All you have to do as suggested is to look for exchanges and send your BTC to such wallets. Note that the wallet must have the peer to peer trading feature. Examples are Binance, Remitano, Okex, etc but I will recommend Binance. I have been using that for many weeks and I have encountered no problems. And when you do, do not send your BTC to your trust wallet again if you want to be selling them. Use the exchange wallet instead

Elionia49

That is not impossible. Trust wallet does not offer such a feature to buy and sell your crypto coins. All you have to do as suggested is to look for exchanges and send your BTC to such wallets. Note that the wallet must have the peer to peer trading feature. Examples are Binance, Remitano, Okex, etc but I will recommend Binance. I have been using that for many weeks and I have encountered no problems. And when you do, do not send your BTC to your trust wallet again if you want to be selling them. Use the exchange wallet instead
Thanks for the info Kingstone

Kingstone

I am glad you understand. I actually meant it is impossible not it is possible. I hope you will find the right exchange to buy and sell your coins. Trust wallet's gas fee is even appalling. It is too high and it will a large share when you are sending