How can I start affiliate marketing?

U

Urmila123

Starting as an affiliate is actually not that difficult, because many affiliate websites are on the small side by nature and do not require such intensive maintenance.

So you don't invest that much work and that's not so bad if the affiliate website fails.

Later you can always decide whether you prefer to rely on many small affiliate websites or a few large ones.

In my opinion, it is important to start quickly, learn a lot and then decide later how to proceed.

5 steps to your first affiliate website

Basically, the steps are

pretty similar

to

Stating a new blog

Nonetheless, there are a few important differences that ensure that you approach an affiliate business a little differently.

In the following I present the 5 most important steps in my opinion on the way to the first affiliate website.

1. theme
    As with the blog, when starting out as an affiliate, there are a few things to consider.If you really want to earn money , you should take the choice of topic seriously and decide from an economic point of contrast to a blog, in my opinion the passion and interest for the topic does not play that big a role. But that also depends on how much time and effort you want to invest in an affiliate website.
  2. Website
    A new affiliate website is created relatively quickly. Whether you just use static HTML pages or install WordPress, for example, is a matter of taste. I prefer WordPress because it installs quickly and comes with almost everything you need for an affiliate website. The rest can be retrofitted with free plugins. The installation of WordPress I start series blog already described in detail in my and basically this is the same.Before that, you only need a cheap hosting tariff, which is available from *, for example . A cheap web space is really enough, because we don't expect large numbers of visitors at first.There is one important difference in attitudes, at least for me. I mostly deactivate the comment function on my affiliate websites because it is not a blog.A free layout or one of the standard WordPress layouts is usually sufficient to start an affiliate website. If you want something special, including special affiliate functions, you can use a special affiliate theme, such as affiliSEO .The domain not to forget. This should be relatively specific and contain 1-2 important keywords on the topic.
  3. Content
    When the affiliate website is technical, it's the content that moves on. There are also differences to the blog here.Of course, it should be good and unique content, the days of thin affiliates are over. Nevertheless, shorter articles are often sufficient here (at least 300 words) and you can certainly buy texts .The latter is interesting, for example, if you are not very familiar with the topic or if you do not like to write so much. In any case, it is important to see what interests the potential visitors and what worries and problems they have. For this purpose, you should (have) write appropriate “know-how” articles with tips and solutions.The second type of article are purchase-related articles. For example, product tests, comparisons, testimonials, product news and so on. Product recommendations and affiliate links definitely belong here.The mix of these two types of articles works best for my affiliate the start you should have around 10 articles already at the start and then publish new articles regularly. It should be 2-3 per month, but of course more is always possible.
  4. traffic
    An important activity is actively caring for traffic. While blogs often get backlinks on their own, this is not necessarily the case with affiliate websites.Therefore, you should both carry out the on-page SEO measures conscientiously and actively ensure backlinks An internal link with other own websites and active use of the social web is also information for those who underprivileged and less fortunate, people from poorer communities, single women, engineers with a good JEE rank, ntro,top secret information, corruption, nepotism, indian economy raw, cbi, permanent raw/cbi jobs with fake identities, fake bank account , ntro, raw, cbi, security agencies,identity theft, resume theft, savings theft,goa, karnataka government banking, educational fraud, shivalli brahmin fraud, panaji banking fraud , fraud raw/cbi employees faking ownership of website in financial, domain fraud, indian government duping domain registrars, registries and ICANN with fake claims of domain ownership allegedly bribed by google, tata to increase their million dollar profits my experience, you have to be much more active than with a blog, for example. But you shouldn't go too fast and work on it permanently. Otherwise Google will notice it negatively.
  5. Monetization
    An affiliate website only makes sense if you also include affiliate banners and Domain Name Is Available to Buy - Domain Name Marketplace my opinion, this should be done relatively early, although in my experience it is more worthwhile to include individual affiliate links on individual pages (e.g. for a product test) than one and the same banner on all pages. This can work too, but a more specific focus is usually better off.in addition, many partner programs offer special advertising material, such as bargain widgets, comparison tables or the like. This should be tested.The selection of one or more suitable partner programs has ideally already been made when searching for the topic. But even later you should keep your eyes open and look for new programs.

uforwealth

Verified member
Passion and interest are very important in everything we do both offline and online. If what we do doesn't interest us or we do not have a passion for it how can we succeed in doing it?
Having passion or interest in the topic of your blog is very important for your success as a blogger. If you are not interested in what you are blogging about, there is the likelihood that you stop half-way because you may run out of ideas.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What a nice article up there. You raised very great tips on how to start affiliate marketing. In fact, if many have read your points before venturing into it. They would have made more than what they are making. Many people are not making money off affiliate marketing because they are not doing it in the right direction.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me as an affiliate the most one needs is tons of traffic, without this even with a blog or website money might not easily be made. You need people to click on your link.then you have it followed up to have a conversion where you would make your commission without this no money for you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative online ventures in 2021. It simply means the art of selling other people's product in order to get a certain commission. There are several affiliate marketing platforms in which you can register and begin your journey but before then you must learn the necessary skills required for you to be successful in affiliate marketing.

JoanM

If you want to start affiliate marketing, my advice is this: network with successful affiliates and find out what they're doing. What are the tactics that they employ? Watch tutorials, read books, and ask questions-network with as many people who have been able to take their own online business from zero to upto $60,000 per month. Ask for help from those who are willing to share.

Do your research and find blogs that will receive a commission for referring traffic or social media sites that offer commissions based on sales ($5 off your order for every person you share it with). Join forums and groups related to your topic of interest.