how can someone make money with news blog?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the fascinating ways a beginner can make money online but it will require a lot of patience with upfront work load.

It is good to have basic knowledge about search engine optimisation so as to start seeing the success with the blog you set up much faster.

Blogging give someone to operate within your area of expertise and share your knowledge with wide range of people across the world online.

Someone who is a journalist or a news reporter can also set up a blog and give different report about what is going on around the world.

Majority of the big brands started this way by blogging about news report. So I want to ask that how can make money blogging about news update?

Jupiter147

Blogging begins as a hobby, interest, or passion, and for many bloggers, it quickly evolves into a professional alternative. A number of full-time bloggers exist. You can either establish a blog using WordPress or Tumblr, which takes no investment, or you can start a self-hosted site.
In the latter situation, you will need to purchase and pay for a domain name as well as server hosting space. You may monetize your blogs using adverts, product reviews, and other methods. However, keep in mind that earning money through blogging can require a lot of time and effort. For some, earning money through blogging could take up to a year.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
News blogging is one of the most popular because that is a niche that you can have an opportunity to post more than 10 to 20 times in a day ,but even with this a lot of people like getting their news from trusted news source like BBC and others .before you are able to succeed in this you must be ready to publish genuine information and not the fake ones.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At first you need to produce verifiable news on your plug if you want people to have trust in your publications on your blog. When you are able to do this, people are going to spend more time on your blog reading news. you can apply for display adverts and you are going to make a lot of money passively..

cmoneyspinner

Blogging is one of the fascinating ways a beginner can make money online ...

Someone who is a journalist or a news reporter can also set up a blog and give different report about what is going on around the world.

Majority of the big brands started this way by blogging about news report. So I want to ask that how can make money blogging about news update?

You can blog about anything and make money IF people want to read about what you are writing about. A news blog is a good idea. I lot of people like news blogs because they can leave comments behind and spout off their opinions about a particular topic.

I don't publish a news blog. I prefer to call it a “cultural and lifestyle” blog. That way I can mouth off about any current news or historical event that provoked my thoughts.

Here is an article that you might find helpful. How to Write News Blogs That Captivate and Inform: 8 Tips

As to how to make money? Monetize your content with affiliate links and Google Ad Sense … or if you can't get approved for Ad Sense, look for alternatives. 16 Google AdSense Alternatives for Bloggers

D

Deleted member 13140

I think entertainment is really a big thing in Nigeria, and a lot of bloggers just jump into news blogging, i have never fancied it, at all it seemed like a boring niche, but well i know a guy, on Facebook who has a blog princeblog he made $2000 some months back, like really back, by now he could be earning 4k But he posts more than 5 times in a single day

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that almost everybody is going to be interested in one aspect of news or the other at some setting point. You should choose a particular niche which you are more passionate about. Politics, entertainment and sport news are proving to be the ones that people are more interested about.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can monetize your news blog with adsense, amazon ads, or any ad network you want. THis is the easiest way to make money from your blog. But in order to earn from ads you need huge traffic. You can also use advertising solutions like buy sell ads or d clerks if you have a huge traffic on your site.