kayode10

VIP Contributor
As the cryptocurency currency like bitcoins hit all time highest price, a lots of people are now see the potential those cryptocurency hold.

As a result this, people start to give these coins more attention and begining to invest in them.

Along the line, different crypto investments are springing up every moment. There are some that say they will help you mine coins on your behave.

All you have to do is to pay for service charge and they will do nothing and block you eventually.

Some claim to gives you return on any amount of cash you invested with them within a short period of time. After paying for some period then later cart away people hard earn money.

So I want ask that what are thing that can someone detect scam cryptocurency investment without losing money? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Lyrrex

It's not always easy to spot a s am Crypto investment, especially if your new to the Crypto space. One way to find out is that almost all scam Crypto investment sites promises unrealistic returns on investment. Most people make the mistake of following updates form review sites, without knowing that most of such reviews where actually sponsored by the scam investment platforms. I believe that the best way to find out genuineness of a platform is by getting first hand informations from its users.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think one of the best way is to access the reward they are promising. When the reward is very high , it is likely that the Investment may turn to scam.

Another great way is to check their review online ,despite the fact that fake reviews exist online.

If you want to take risk with some of the Investment , then you have to endeavor to invest when the program is new . Statistics has shown that those who invest earlier are likely to be back their capital and profit.

Thosynho

As the cryptocurency currency like bitcoins hit all time highest price, a lots of Poeple are now see the potential those cryptocurency hold.

As a result this, people start to give these coins more attention and begining to invest in them.

Along the line, different crypto investments are springing up every moment. There are some that say they will help you mine coins on your behave.

All you have to do is to pay for service charge and they will do nothing and block you eventually.

Some claim to gives you return on any amount of cash you invested with them within a short period of time. After paying for some period then later cart away people hard earn money.

So I want ask that what are thing that can someone detect scam cryptocurency investment without losing money? Thanks in advance.
The issue of scam in investment especially on crypto currency has been so alarming. Many people have indeed lost a fortune as a result of being scammed from all these unverified platforms we see virtually everyday. One thing I do advise people is to look before they leap. Not all that glitters are actually gold. Some are painted gold but in real sense, they are worthless pebbles. Before you invest in anything crypto currency exchange or trade make your findings and be double sure of the platform before putting your money.

Ralphjoe

Knowing scam cryptocurrencies investment plan is not difficult to spot in the fact that there are easy marker to know these things, the thing is that it's just greed most times that makes people to fall for scam cryptocurrencies investment platforms.
One of the ways to know a scam investment platform is when the offer is too good to be true, that is offering great profits and rewards within such a very short time, this show tell anyone that such platform is a scam as real investment gives you small rates of interests on your investment.