How can someone start mining Crypto?

Yassine Ess

Hello everyone!

While searching about crypto and the different ways to make it I got across “crypto mining”, but I didn’t completely understand the concept, is it just a piece of software that you can instal on your computer or a mining platform, or do I need to have some special equipment and environment to do it?

Cheers

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think you would need a mining rig to start mining but first you would have to rule out your budget and buy the one you can afford

Patrik

No special equipement is needed, just bunch of decent graphic cards that are capable of doing that, you will need like 5 or 6 of them to get some decent profit

Tehillah

U missed mining bitcoin for free don't miss pi?
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide.
Pi app is batt friendly and you only need to check into the app every 24hrs??
Are u interested??

Ralphjoe

The best method to mine cryptocurrency this days is through a system known as pool mining. This is a method whereby so many cryptocurrency miners pool their resources together and mine their cryptocurrency. This way they will get to mine a big portion of cryptocurrency and then share it among themselves after their mining contract has finished.

the old method of mining that most people normally used before is by using desktop computer this computer is used to mine Bitcoin. Bitcoin mining can be so complex to do because it consumes a lot of electricity and it makes the computer that you are using to get very hot due to the enormous work that it is doing in the process of mining the cryptocurrency. After you have finished mining you can either make a profit or a loss in your mined cryptocurrency because it depends on the price of your cryptocurrency at the beginning of your mining and the price after you have finished mining it. If the price at the beginning of your mining is higher than the price at the end of your mining contract, then you have made a loss.

Lyrrex

Cryptocurrency mining used to be very profitable some years ago when Bitcoin was first introduced, but since the last two Bitcoin halving, it's becoming a lot harder to mine it, though there are a bunch of other altcoins you can start mining even with your computer GPU. Mining ethereum would be a great deal if you wouldn't sell off in a hurry in a hurry, since the price of ethereum is currently pumping fast. To mine a reasonable amount of tokens , you would need to purchase a mining machine(s) . One thing you should put into consideration is the cost of electricity in your area because mining consumes lot of electricity.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Mining cryptocurrency now is very difficult. You have to put in all your time just to mind crypto currenc.y unless you will receive little tokens. You can start mining in telegram they some legit site for mining in telegram. In all this, wat I have to say is that if you want to make it out of mining coin in telegram you need to focus on mining one or two crypto currency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is no possibility that you will be able to mine a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency at this time,even if you are mining this cryptocurrency it might even take months for you to mine a dollar worth of cryptocurrency which does not worth the stress. There are some telegram bots that you can work for and they paid you in your desired cryptocurrency.