Earn Money How Can You Change The Lack Mentality About Money And Become Wealthy?

AmaliaTG

Many people find spending or investing their money hard and scary. How many you guys have felt that before? Node your head or raise your hands. How many of you have energetically hold your money so tightly because of fear lack of money or fear of not having enough money ? How many of you has ever said " I cannot afford to by what I want to buy" Guess what, we all have been there, done that, said that. Right ?

But here is the most important part, the important part is talking about how this very thoughts and the inability to allow yourself or to get to the point of investing in yourself, investing or spending your money is one of the most common and most critical blocks to your abundance and wealth creation. And if you are even not totally blocked and you just find yourself wanting to get to the next level around your abundance and wealth, first of all let's have a slight perspective shift around concept of money. Alot of you might be looking at money as a concrete object " this thing outside me" as opposed to a reflection, an internal manifestation of your energy.

Your energy, thoughts, ideas and projections you have about money, this term "money is hard to get" is an energy that is pushing money away from you. Money is an energy and it's an exchange that is part of universal law. How about you start saying
"Money is easy to get"
Money constantly finds its way to me through new opportunities" and so on...
You need to understand the universal law. What you manifest with your mouth is what the universe/ God is going to give you. So if you say negative words around money, you are going to receive negative results about money. But if you say positive words about money, then the money that you wish to have come and manifest itself to you.

Why do you think we all Pray/ Affirm positive things when we are asking God to give us? Well, Because the universe will always here what you say. We do affirm or pray using positive words because we want those positive things to come to us Right?
How about from today you start affirming positive words toward money (even if you've lacked) so that, that money you wish to have will come back to you. This is to remove that lack mentality. It's going to be hard if it's your first time, but try affirming it for 30 days ( it takes 28 days to form a habit)

Change your mentality, your thoughts and words around money and see your life transform.

Last edited:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can really change that mentality when you belive in your self that you can really do it . Many people fail in business because the belive that the fail. Sometime if one can not take risk and be bold to face the uncertainty in business there won't be any success so therefore if one engage in taken a bold step there will be a lot of success at the end.

AmaliaTG

One can really change that mentality when you belive in your self that you can really do it . Many people fail in business because the belive that the fail. Sometime if one can not take risk and be bold to face the uncertainty in business there won't be any success so therefore if one engage in taken a bold step there will be a lot of success at the end.
I agree with you. People who don't believe in themselves often are negative about their life and they lack also self confidence and drive to do so. But this is 2021 we need to get out of that energy. Positivity is always the key to success, combine it with your hard work and determination, then you will be abundant

kitgeri

Yes, actually there's a big point there. Changes usually come when a person steps out of their comfort zone, and as such the person is willing to 'get burned', or simply said fail... Then, on the other hand, the only one who wins is the one who stands up, learns from their own steps, and goes further. Regardless of their failure... There's always a challenge in questioning the future, in a way like... "what if..." or "if I fail..." there will be always issues like that. The point is, is the person able to take the pressure and get along with the failure of not succeeding? As well as with the pressure of success itself.

Nice post, Mataracy. (y)

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe being successful in life as in all aspects of our life starts from our mindset. So the financial life is no exceptions. If you know that you can make it in life and your thoughts are on ways to achieve this uou would definitely win. Change your thoughts and add hard work / smartness to it. Of course you would be seeing yourself at the top

AmaliaTG

Yes, actually there's a big point there. Changes usually come when a person steps out of their comfort zone, and as such the person is willing to 'get burned', or simply said fail... Then, on the other hand, the only one who wins is the one who stands up, learns from their own steps, and goes further. Regardless of their failure... There's always a challenge in questioning the future, in a way like... "what if..." or "if I fail..." there will be always issues like that. The point is, is the person able to take the pressure and get along with the failure of not succeeding? As well as with the pressure of success itself.

Nice post, Mataracy. (y)
Am sorry but you are confusing who has posted the thread. I hope you understand my name and understand what I posted because I don't think you are talking the same thing at all. My name is Amalia. And am trying to think maybe you posted in the wrong thread. Please re- read through again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One thing that keeps people poor is their mentality and of course if you don't have the right mentality to make money you will definitely not be wealthy. If you study the character of well the people you will find out that their mentality is quite different from the rest of the average human being. It is good to risk some of your money into some good investment after making a research and from there you can grow it but some people are afraid to do so.

AmaliaTG

One thing that keeps people poor is their mentality and of course if you don't have the right mentality to make money you will definitely not be wealthy. If you study the character of well the people you will find out that their mentality is quite different from the rest of the average human being. It is good to risk some of your money into some good investment after making a research and from there you can grow it but some people are afraid to do so.
Yes I agree with you which was actually the reason why I posted this thread because people don't realise their negative mentality and negative energy towards money hinders their financial abundance. But truth is your energy has anything and everything to do with abundance. The minute I started and shifted my mentality towards money, is the same minute that I became successful in affiliate marketing even if I am not a Pro. That mentality of saying affiliate marketing is hard, I had to remove it in my energy field and that's the same minute that I started having sales. Upto now one week cannot pass by without 2-3 sales.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are right.....Most things about Human beings have always been mentality. Our mentality maybe our greatest enemy. Because most times our mentalities will some times be the rock between us and our success. As you have said, rich peoples mentalities are always positive and optimistic. They always look at the bright sides of most things.

kitgeri

Am sorry but you are confusing who has posted the thread. I hope you understand my name and understand what I posted because I don't think you are talking the same thing at all. My name is Amalia. And am trying to think maybe you posted in the wrong thread. Please re- read through again.
Yes, you are correct. I missed mentioning the right name. I was thinking of your post.

AmaliaTG

Yes, you are correct. I missed mentioning the right name. I was thinking of your post.
This is funny how was you thinking about my post then mentioning another name? This is how you are caught when you cheat? if you can cheat and be caught in writing how about the physical part of it?Lol. Anyways, I hear you, understand you, you have nothing to worry about. But I must say you be watchful next time.