Passive income How can you tell if a site is legit

K

KCBK1984

Ive been on many sites that promise you will make money for sharing their link . The link ends up being spam and not what is advertised. How do I tell the difference? It sucks putting in the time and effort just to basically put the whole project in the trash. The 2 I work with are Clickbank and Digistore , so far they are official . Im looking for any other platform to make passive income with . Im pretty sure there are many out there I just dont have access to it or haven't heard of it. Any suggestions?

Clickbank and digistore both enough for you to make consistent income if you know the way out. There is no way you can make money on clickbank by just sharing links. There is a system with which you can make money on both platform. It is called affiliate marketing. You need to drive traffic to the affiliate links you are promoting another to make money. You can either use free traffic or paid traffic to promote your affiliate links in order to make money.

Clickbank and digistore both enough for you to make consistent income if you know the way out. There is no way you can make money on clickbank by just sharing links. There is a system with which you can make money on both platform. It is called affiliate marketing. You need to drive traffic to the affiliate links you are promoting another to make money. You can either use free traffic or paid traffic to promote your affiliate links in order to make money.
If you dont mind can you tell me more about the paid traffic , because the free one isnt working lol . I got flagged on social media a couple of times for promoting . I'm trying to find every way possible to make this work.

If you dont mind can you tell me more about the paid traffic , because the free one isnt working lol . I got flagged on social media a couple of times for promoting . I'm trying to find every way possible to make this work.
You need to run Google Ads or Bing Ads on your affiliate products to get traffic. Please write to me so that I can provide some more details. My Gmail id is justinholt778

It is easy to know if a site is legit or not by getting the right channel and the authentication of such websites.You make sure the site is not a get rich quick or a platform that will be demanding a big amount for registration or putting a kind of start up capital,you have to be careful of such site,it may be scam.

Watch out for the kind of offer they are offering the visitors. majority of the fake websites will offer mouth-watering return on every investment you made with them. They usually hire the service of an expert copywriter to write the sales copy for their programs they are selling. if you're not careful enough you might fall for every word of the sales copy.