Affiliate How did E-marketing help business or company?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
E- marketing can be defined or describe as a way of using electronic technology, particularly the internet.

Under this we can categories it in to 7(seven) we call it 7ps of the marketing mix

(1) PRODUCT: some products sold on the internet can be customised so that they are constructed to the customer specifications.

(2) PRICE: this is more transparent on the internet and users can often compare price easily. Some websites are specifically designed to compare prices.

(3) PLACE: Some goods such as music, videos software can be delivered over the internet.

(4) PROMOTION: Website and e-mail are new ways of advertising goods and services.

(5) PHYSICAL EVIDENCE/ENVIRONMENT: In terms of e- marketing the design of a website is important, because visitors will not stay on a website or if is not attractive ,difficult to navigate or fails to provide the information that visitors are looking for.

(6) PEOPLE: The internet does not involve 'people' in marketing in the sense that customer are communicating by computer with a website.

(7) Buying goods or services byvinternet is a process and the quality of this process as is another element in the marketing mix for e-budiness.

E- marketing can also be consider in term of 6i's of the e-maeketing mix.

(1) Interactivity

(2) Intelligence

(3) Individualisation

(4) Integration

(5) Industry structure

(6) Independence of location

My question is what did you understand by E- marketing in business or company?

Setho

VIP Contributor
Electronic marketing is actually the use of electronic and digital means to help market your products. Presently a lot of people use or have access to the internet. It has actually benefited my business in a lot of sense because it has helped me to take my products to a lot of people online.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Electronic marketing is actually the use of electronic and digital means to help market your products. Presently a lot of people use or have access to the internet. It has actually benefited my business in a lot of sense because it has helped me to take my products to a lot of people online.
You are very correct. And even this days many people do not have any shop any where yet they are making good sales on net with the help of internet. More customers are met on the internet especially on the social medial lime Facebook ,tweeters, WhatsApp, Instagram etc. And on the net many new supplier are met and the market get boom on the net.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The advent of the internet and social media generally has become a blessing to so many businesses in the sense that many business organisations do not need to spend a lot of money in advertising their product provided they have a social media or internet presence. It is pretty easy because you can also advertise your products with little budget.