Crypto How did Future trading on crytocurrency works?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Recently I received an email that said I should accept the offer they gave to me from Binance $500 loan.
At first I was not well understood with the language and I asked somebody that I should I go about it. He told me that I should claimed it first which I did.
After they said I have successfully claimed it,he now told me that its only good for any body that knows how to do Future Trading in which I did not good at.

This made me to request for his help on how yo learn Future Trading on Crytocurrency but the price he gave to me is a little bit cost due to the part of the country I came from.
He did told me that I should pay $300 which is a little big money in our country because of the devaluation of our currency to Dollars.

This is the issues that prompted me to drop learning it at the moment though I really like to know it. And aside that its not easy for somebody hustling to drop such amount of money for now.

How did Future Trading on crytocurrency work?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Futures trading is not for newbies in cryptocurrency because it is very risky and can liquidate you within a short period of time. I started trading cryptocurrencies since the starting of this year but I have not really learnt just reading because it is very technical and risky. if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency then you should definitely be looking at learning spot trading first before you can proceed to learn futures trading.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Futures trading is not for newbies in cryptocurrency because it is very risky and can liquidate you within a short period of time. I started trading cryptocurrencies since the starting of this year but I have not really learnt just reading because it is very technical and risky. if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency then you should definitely be looking at learning spot trading first before you can proceed to learn futures trading.
I really thank you for the advise and I will really work towards knowing how to trade more better on sport trading first in order not to put my self in to trouble of losing my resources. One needed to learn more and am asking because I don't really want to take any step without good knowledge on something. Thanks

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I really thank you for the advise and I will really work towards knowing how to trade more better on sport trading first in order not to put my self in to trouble of losing my resources. One needed to learn more and am asking because I don't really want to take any step without good knowledge on something. Thanks
yeah it is very important your learn spot trading before venturing into futures trading because that is for the pros. I know someone who got liquidated within the space of 30 minutes because of futures trading and of course it is not funny and you can lose your life savings within a very short period of time.