How did you discover the get paid site you are presently?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It has been long time now that I had been hearing about get paid gig,site or survey .
At times the experience some people had has made them not to ever involve in any get paid site again.
I was on Facebook when I saw a post from a friend of mine that there is a site now and it is paying . So I decided to joined a particular site then and in that particular site the survey they gave to me is very stressful and had to complete after I might have waisted so many Megabit(mb) on it.
But one faithful day I got in to one site I am doing presently and i started making small small money and that really gives me courage not to give up again.
How did you came across the one you are making money from presently?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I always have passion to troll and earn online,how i get to know this get paid site was through my good friend,he introduced me to the site,he explained everything to my understanding, saying it's a legit and stable site,i now registered,here i am,i really enjoy this get paid site, it's the best.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I go to work on this paid site by a close friend. I can't forget to thank him for showing me this amazing site where you get a chance to comment on people's post, you write articles to get paid. I can say this one of the legit site I have worked on so far. There are efficient, and swift. it also educative, You also get ideas from different people around the world on their opinion about a particular topic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I discovered most of my earning gigs at forumcoin and bizdustry. I've been a forumcoin user for seven months now, same goes to Bizdustry. Whenever an earning means is posted there, i take my time to read the site FAQ to understand how to earn from it. Earning sites posted at this two forums are always certified legit or scam, but if marked legit. It simply means the site isn't red flagged, and i don't go elsewhere to make inquiries about the site.

Marques oliveira

Já faz muito tempo que eu ouço falar de shows, sites ou pesquisas que recebam.
Às vezes, a experiência que algumas pessoas tiveram fez com que elas nunca mais se envolvessem em nenhum site pago novamente.
Eu estava no Facebook quando vi uma postagem de um amigo meu dizendo que agora existe um site que está pagando. Então decidi ingressar em um determinado site e, nesse site específico, a pesquisa que eles me deram é muito estressante e tive que ser concluída depois de eu ter gastado tantos Megabit (mb) nele.
Mas um dia fiel eu entrei em um site que estou fazendo atualmente e comecei a ganhar muito pouco dinheiro e isso realmente me dá coragem para não desistir de novo.
Como você encontrou aquele com o qual está ganhando dinheiro atualmente?
Oi, bom dia. Descobri uma plataforma online através de vídeos, anúncios e recomendações de outras pessoas, até aprendi mais sobre a plataforma.