How Did You Get Your Website Approved By Adsense? Share Your Experiences!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money is one of the main reasons why many people create blogs and getting approved by a great advertising networks is one of the main goals of many bloggers and website owners. There are many kinds of advertising networks out there and Google Adsense is considered as the best Advertising network in the world because it offers one of the best CPC (Cost Per Click) rates to their publishers. However, Google adsense is one of the strictest advertising networks in the world and they reject any site that ignores even one single rule mentioned in their contract or agreement with the publisher. Since adsense is so strict, how did you get your website approved by them? I am sure that there might be many bloggers in here who got their website or blog approved by adsense, so it would be great if you could share your experiences with all of us. Thanks!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been running Adsense on my blog for 4 years. I m not making a lot of money through Adsense on my blog. Had there been no youtube revenue, I would have never reached payment threshold in Adsense every month. It was easier to get approved by adsense 4 years ago, compared to now. I had just 11 articles on my blog when I was approved by adsense. All of my articles were above 1000 words, some articles were even above 1500 words. My articles were unique, never published else where. I had used grammarly to correct all grammatical and language errors.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been running Adsense on my blog for 4 years. I m not making a lot of money through Adsense on my blog. Had there been no youtube revenue, I would have never reached payment threshold in Adsense every month. It was easier to get approved by adsense 4 years ago, compared to now. I had just 11 articles on my blog when I was approved by adsense. All of my articles were above 1000 words, some articles were even above 1500 words. My articles were unique, never published else where. I had used grammarly to correct all grammatical and language errors.
Wow this is great. I believe it is because all your 11 articles were more than 1000 words, that is why you were accepted easily.
With this your little tip of yours. I have been able to gain knowledge on how I can have a new blog and get it approved by Google AdSense with ease.