How did you manage online with offline earning?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
We all known this days that online is a situations where by one make use of computer (Laptop or palmtop) or mobile phone to performs some task online in order to earn ;either by receiving cash in ones Local Bank Account or by receiving coin direct in to the wallet

There are some online task to earn money that is not too easy to combine offline business with and there are some that one can still combine offline business with.

Take for example ; there are some people that are doing PTP and this used to consume many time .
In fact there are some that they will give one the exact time that one must complete the task despite that the payment is very small.

There are some site that they will tell somebody that one must make or write words not less that 200 character with small pay like 0.0002,0.0010 etc and some one will almost spent the whole day on it without making up to $1 perday their.

Most participator in on this forum will still give them self target that they wanted to earn certain amount of money(dollars) per day.

How possible is this for someone to combined bothe the online and the offline business together.

To i think if some one really want to do such a business one should schedule time for each so that one will not disturb the other.

Which suggestion did have concerning this issue.
How can one manage the two case together?

Caramelle

My view is that you can't work on all earning sites so you have to choose ones that are worth your time, unless your time is worthless and you're just trying to make something out of it, no matter how small. You have to set your priorities. If your offline work is the primary source of your livelihood, then it should be given priority and your online earning sites should be those that you can do around the main job. PTP forums can complement your primary earnings but you can never expect them to be your main source of earnings. If you are laboring for hours to earn a few cents a day from it, then you may want to rethink your online earning strategy. For this reason, I am complementing my offline work with a few trusted online sites. As an online worker, I have to use my time efficiently and that could mean avoiding sites with complicated earning rules and unclear payment policies.​

balvirahuja13

As you can see, there are numerous ways to generate money online; you must choose the method that best meets your needs.
If you want to do things like blogging, creating a YouTube channel, or driving traffic to your website, I have some suggestions for you. It all depends on how much time you have available.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is not easy to combine both online an offline job but the good thing is that it is doble if one set his or her mind to accomplish it. The thing is just to schedule the jobs and give the right time to the one you want to spend more time on.

If the offline job is more demanding then you should devote more time to it. my cousin works both online and offline just to have a different stream of income and he is doing well with it. He is a programmer that does the same job both online and offline. The good thing is that both jobs are flexible for him so he has always been able to juggle them without having to clash with any of it. So it need one with determination and consistency to pull through these two jobs. But as I have written before it is doable.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
it is not easy to combine both online an offline job but the good thing is that it is doble if one set his or her mind to accomplish it. The thing is just to schedule the jobs and give the right time to the one you want to spend more time on.

If the offline job is more demanding then you should devote more time to it. my cousin works both online and offline just to have a different stream of income and he is doing well with it. He is a programmer that does the same job both online and offline. The good thing is that both jobs are flexible for him so he has always been able to juggle them without having to clash with any of it. So it need one with determination and consistency to pull through these two jobs. But as I have written before it is doable.
This is because the offline work needs many hours working online especially if it is based on experience like working on Turing Com or Option Carriere or Tanit Jobs or similar platforms by distance and get bank wire from company or something like that.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Working both offline and online can be stressful but the good thing is that you get to double your income as well. To manage both now depends on the nature of the offline job and how well it pays. If the offline job pays really good then you should focus on it and just use the online work to compliment it or find a better online job of your interest