How do Crypto faucet sites copes with payment issues

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most times crypto faucet site platform might encounter problem when it comes to paying users ,because the volatility of crypto currency could be a very big issue to the their advertising revenue ,lets take for instance when dogecoin moved from $0.12 to $0.50 , imagine those who had dogecoin in their wallet and their earning is increased too and the kind of profit they would have earned also in a short period of time in their faucet balance ,so sometimes i usually have a deep rethink on this and find out on how they tend to solve the earning issues and pay users their required balance ,because they have to pay users according to the amount of revenue they are earning , have you ever thought of this before and how they solve the payment issue in terms of high volstility of coins and still pay the users their required cashout amount at the end

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Never look at the value of the coin but at the quantity of it. I think this is the method they use to make payment because cryptocurrency in general is very volatile and never stable. Take for example you have 500 dogecoin when the value was about $10, then if the value increases to $20 you still have your 500 dogecoin. So it is all about the quantity and not the value.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Never look at the value of the coin but at the quantity of it. I think this is the method they use to make payment because cryptocurrency in general is very volatile and never stable. Take for example you have 500 dogecoin when the value was about $10, then if the value increases to $20 you still have your 500 dogecoin. So it is all about the quantity and not the value.

Unfortunately, it will take forever for the price to increase of coins. This is because not all coins are as good as Bitcoin. As far as I know there were many faucets that were paying a good amount of Bitcoins and when the value of Bitcoin increased, people who were using faucets earned a really good money. However, things have changed now completely.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When we talk about how faucet website pays there members from claiming coin when the price of the coin increases. This is not a problem for them for the payment per claim is automated with the USD conversion. So when the price of the coin increases the quantity of the coin will decrease and vise versa.