Earn Money How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Binance P2P Platform?

AfriPeeps Official

Hello house, there is something I will like to ask the house and I will appreciate a helpful Rey from you guys. For quite some time now I have been in search of a means of purchasing a particular crypto coin that is known as Shiba Inu. The issue I am having with buying it now is that all my effort to get it keep proving abortive.

So I decided to seek guidance from Trendri forum, your help and advice will really be appreciated.

If there is any form of videos or PDF or any other documents that will be helpful, please kindly put me through. And also if there is a means by which I can legally get the coin, kindly let me know.

There is another thing I am putting into consideration and that is kucoin platform because I believe they really have a nice, clean, and simple interface but the issue is that I don't really know how to go about it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instead of you to buy Shiba Inu directly from P2P platform I think it is advisable for you to buy usdt on the P2P platform on binance then send it to your spot wallet from there you can use the usdt to buy Shiba Inu. this is one of the simplest way you can go about it and that is how I have been doing if I want to buy any crypto.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What I do is what the first commentator said. I buy usdt or even convert some of my coins to the desired coins that I need. Most people don't on peer to peer platform don't really like seeking their Shiba Inu. And to be frank, I understand their reason for this.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know about other platforms, but on Binance you can pair SHIB only with USDT, BUSD, TRY, BRL, EUR. In other words, before you can buy SHIB, you need one of these currencies (stable coins or fiat currency). When I bought, I converted my litecoin to BUSD and bought shib though BUSD.