How do i choose a blog name?

marcusfe

I want to consider creating a blog for my business because I know it is one of the important way of getting it's presence registered online. I was told by someone that choosing a blog name is quite different from the way people just choose their business name anyhow without considering any factor. I was made to understand that there are many factors I need to consider in order to choose a blog name for my business. Some if the factors is how keyword rich it the name? Is the name SEO inclined and how relevant is the name to my business i.e how much does the name describe my business?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A blog name first and foremost should be very catchy. You know your blog name is like the doorway to your site where can help make people want to know what your site is all about by clicking or accessing it. So it must be very short and about what the theme of the blog will be about. It is always good too to use a .com extension. People love to search for a blog using the dot com registry, so include that it will be for easy remembrance by your visitors

Nii41

When choosing a blog name, it always important to choose an easy name that is short and consice, you want to pick a name that people easily remember so they can have access to your site. You can choose to use your first name, or use your initials. Some people may not want to use their names which is totally fine, all you have to do is just to select a name that is related to what your brand is about, that is, the niche your focusing on, and from there you can easily come up with names that will soothe your brand. Always bear in mind that the name shouldn't be unambiguous, just something simple and easy to remember.