How do i get free organic traffic to my website?

marcusfe

I'm aware that real organic traffic is the most paramount factors of a website. Traffic toma website is like customers and prospect coming to view your business location. This is an indication that your business still makes some impact and there is probability of these visits converting to real sales. I'm aware also that there are places where I can get freelancers services in getting this job done. I know of fiverr, SEO clerk and up work where you can get the best service for organic traffic but I'm currently low on budget that's I'm looking for where I can get this service for free online.

Anybody with useful information should please release it.

Nii41

Getting traffick may not be an easy job but can be accomplished on social media platforms. For instance, on your instagram page, you can make sure the link is in your bio, then for every post you make, always inform your followers to click on the link in your bio. On twitter you can post the headline of your content, then use the trends for that day as your hashtags to gain more visibility. For facebook you can join groups. There are alot of facebook groups with thousands of members there. You can post your content there and share the link for them to click to know more about what your saying. A catchy headline and an interesting content is very important as that is what will make them click on the link regardless of the thousands of people you were able to reach.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people who are starting out as bloggers usually just go in for the money and not because they think long term or want make it a fun way of earning. This makes people seek ways of getting traffic well and then after sometimes it fades away again. When starting out, be sure to choose a good domain name and a good server hosting For your site. Make the website responsive on both Mobil and desktop. You should create very high quality and un plagiarized contents as it boost seo. Open a social media page and grow an audience from there, with time you will receive traffic from there.