How do I maintain my mental health?

General01

I heard that health is the state of complete physical social and mental wellbeing and not necessarily the absence of disease.
So how do I maintain a steady mental health as it is a vital part of my wellbeing?

Immilash

That's true. Health is the state of complete physical social and mental wellbeing. The food you eat will also determine your health status. There are lots of things that will help you maintain your health.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Mental and physical health are so important, especially when you're in the midst of a busy lifestyle.

Here are 5 tips on how to maintain your mental and physical health:

1. Eat a balanced diet.

Try to eat healthy every day, including fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, low-fat dairy products and healthy fats.

2. Exercise regularly.

Regular exercise can help you control your weight, reduce your risk of heart disease and certain cancers, improve your mood and boost your energy level! Even if you can't make it to the gym as often as you'd like, try to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day!

3. Get plenty of sleep.

Try to get 7 hours of sleep every night. If you feel tired during the day, take a nap to catch up. And naps aren't just for kids anymore! In fact, one study found that napping once or twice a week lowered one's risk of dying from heart disease by 34 percent!

4. Get regular medical care and screenings.

Getting regular medical care is an important part of staying healthy—it can help protect against illness or detect problems before they start! For example, getting mammograms regularly is recommended for women over 40 years

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Our brain is considered to be the mother box of the body . Are mental faculties have the ability to deteriorate if we do not keep it in the proper position . you may be wondering what are the ways I can improve my mental health and its faculties . well one of the easy way to improve my mental health is too have a good night sleep . A lot of people stuff themselves with brain supplements thinking it is the way to improve brain health . Although some of this supplement work that's the natural way an individual can care for his brain is to have a good night sleep . Depriving your brain from wrestling makes them on motivated ,and weak for the next day activities .

An individual who indulge in a frequently lack of sleep tend to have mental issues like brain failure and memory loss at the age of 40 to 60 . In the area of nutrition we must increase the amount of vegetables like carrot , cabbage , cucumber , mushrooms and vinegars in our food because they are some of the best food and fruits to the suitable to increase our brain health .

blessingc

One way you can maintain your mental health is by being able to talk about how you feel, it is important to share your problems lest they overwhelm and overtake your thoughts and make you go wild.
Eating well is equally important cause the brain needs food and water to function. Getting drunk us not an option, it affects the brain faster and make one behave abnormal.
Asking for help when you feel things are getting out of your control is important too.
Engaging in something you know you are good at can make you feel relax and accepting that you are who you are and you are good the way you are not wishing to be like others.
Having good friends to keep you company and help you in times when you are aren't okay and overthinking is also good

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Practice self-care by doing things like getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet, and exercising frequently. These activities can assist to lower stress, elevate mood, and increase general wellbeing.
Connect with others by creating and maintaining strong bonds with friends and family can offer emotional support and lessen loneliness and isolation sensations.
Take part in enjoyable activities, whether it's reading, playing an instrument, or taking a walk in the park, identify things that you enjoy and schedule time for them in your daily schedule.
It is crucial to seek support from a mental health expert if you are experiencing mental health problems. They can offer you the assistance and tools you require to control your symptoms and enhance your general well-being.