Earn Money How do I make money fast and easy?

U

Urmila123

Hey this is the obvious question which each and every individual thinks. I read few of the answer above related to making money fast and easy but I don’t think it really works.

I don’t know but I am also looking for job and had tried all this and it gave me zero benefit till now. The question is how to make money fast but all the methods above will take more than 4-6 months of time to get the real income that also no one can guarantee I am not saying that one cannot earn money by using this method; one will definitely make money from the method but making it fast I doubt. There was someone who said to start a YouTube channel. YouTube is the best way one can earn money. Infect YouTube and blogging are the things that will help you making money even sitting at home. But to monetize your site is not an easy task it takes lots and lots of investment of time and money. YouTube take 6-7 months to get 1000 subs and 4000 hours watch time. And if we come to blogging than it also takes the same time period to get approval. Even if one starts to do affiliate marketing it’s of no use until and unless one does not have good following or subscribers. It’s never so easy to make money, never.

I am not criticizing anyone’s answer but this is how I feel.

We can make money from various things but do know one thing it will take time. Here are some money making answer which will take time but will give a lot of return but it will take time it’s not like you are goanna return from first day itself.

1. Affiliate marketing
  2. Network marketing
  3. Investment and share trading
  4. Blogging
  5. YouTube
  6. Resource management
  7. Party and trip management
  8. Sales and marketing
  9. Memory making startup
  10. Broker and merchant
We all know what is affiliate marketing, network marketing, investment and share trading which is related to financial marketing. We also know about YouTube, blogging, sales and marketing so let’s discuss something which is somewhat new.

• Resource management: be in contact with labor employees and employer. Also be in contact with artist and influencer if it’s possible. If in times if the employer need employee you can come in contact with the employee and charge for commission for providing the resource. Like if some company is looking an innovative content for its company advertisement at that time you can contact an artist or an influencer and ask him or her to do at charge of some commission.
  • Party and trip management: there are many tourist and also many families and also there are many companies school and colleges that looks to take its employees or students or families or tourists for tours and trips. So you become the manager of their trip. You see to it that they get proper facility and are satisfied. This is the booming industry in today’s time. Party management means there are various birthday parties, ceremonies and a lot more you are the one who sees to it there has been proper management of everything this will give customer satisfaction and will improve the goodwill in the market.
  • Memory making startup: there are many people who have their dream of doing something like some must be having the dream of paragliding, skydiving, and a lot more. Help them in their dream. Make their dream come to reality. This will give a smile on someone’s face and will help you in growing your business.
That’s it if you like the answer do upvote it and share as much as possible.

Source: gyansblogs,

Do visit and show your love hope you like it if there’s any recommendation or correction do let me know.

Solution
The truth is there is no easy way to make money online. You need to learn a particular skill are really be good at it before you can start making money from it. there are several skills you can learn online and start making a lot of money such as affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, cryptocurrency trading and so many of them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is there is no easy way to make money online. You need to learn a particular skill are really be good at it before you can start making money from it. there are several skills you can learn online and start making a lot of money such as affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, cryptocurrency trading and so many of them.

Solution

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We share the same school of thought. Making money online is not easy but you can make it easier when you become an expert in a particular field. And while choosing this field, make sure you choose the one that has high demand so that you will be demanded for. Online skill will fetch you money than any other ways online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will start by telling you not to be in a hurry to make money. Rome wasn't built in a day.making good money takes good amount of time and efforts. The most important thing is to set the Ball rolling by putting the necessary things in place to earn big in the nearest future. So start with whenever you are now

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are different ways you can make money online, but talking about making fast and easy money online, I don't think it's always that easy,many people got scammed because the want to make fast money online, one of my friend get a loan of 10K to invest in a particular site in order to receive 20K, at the end of the day you didn't receive his payment, he was scammed because he wanted fast money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've detailed a fine content, trying to pour out the available ways a user can earn money online through simple ways. But to be straightforward I'll say their is no simple ways to earn money online, we must work hard to earn such amount we desire online. Success doesn't come trying out easy thing, we need skill to climb the ladder to earn money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Money making is a continuous processed that requires so much and so it is not easy as being portrayed by many people, probably out of ignorance. Personally, I do not believe in any easy and fast way of making money as they are all scam platforms.
It is best you spend quality time learning all that is needed before thinking about making money to avoid making losses always.