How do you build discipline and consistency working online?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Clearly, all of us here are working on some platforms online. Many jobs that require someone staying at home and glaring at their computer screen or mobile phones can become boring sometimes. Let us admit it, sometimes we no longer feel the drive and motivation to continue. How can you we handle this?
1. Remember why you started. You started because you needed some extra cash every month, so if you don't continue you stand to lose.
2. Pay attention to what you are learning. Certainly, most online earning platforms offer a lot of things to learn. For example I have learnt a lot about online investments and health from trendri, which was really helpful to me. So remember that you are learning while earning.
3. It is fun sometimes. I will just be on trendri at times and be laughing at some posts. This cheers me up and relieve me of stress.
So these are enough reasons to be motivated to continue.

Jonaville

Your points are on point. I especially agree with your second and third points. Online earning sites should not just be all about the money. There are countless knowledge and useful things one can learn from them.
Come to think of it, we use social media almost everyday, and a greater percentage of us don't earn from it. We just chat, watch videos, look at memes and laugh and that's all. We spend our time and data on these things, but why can't we channel those resources to sites like this so you can earn?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Discipline is very essential if you want to achieve something worthwhile. It is the discipline that force you to work online or on any other project when you don't feel like.

We human beings are naturally Lazy, our minds attract to fun and easy stuffs. We don't want to feel bored.

Making money online through paid to comment is can be very boring sometimes. The reason is that you will have to do the same thing over and over again. This is monotonous, and it does not bring excitement over time.

This is where the discipline comes into play, because it acts as a catalyst that propel someone to do something important.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well for me the most reason is that I'm here to make money that will help me pick up my bills and that alone is a huge motivation for me. One thing with me is that I hate to delay bill payment especially if I'm sharing such bills with others and others will pay up while I give excuses. I hate such scenerios and it shows irresponsibility on my own path. So to avoid such awkward situation I work before hand so that I can make my payment with others and it has been working for me which I like now

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think anybody that needs to get motivated in other to work online are just too comfortable, take away the comfort is too bad for you,if you have to achieve more you have to remove comfort, imagine your child is in the hospital and you need money to pay for drugs, surgery et all and you need to make money online to sustain him, do you think you need motivation to work online? NO, you will just wake and get to it.

That's how it is, you need a why, a reminder everyday that'll push you to work and this is geenral regardless of your line of work.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Staying motivated while working online? Remember why you started—that extra cash matters. Embrace the learning curve; online platforms offer a wealth of knowledge. And don't forget the fun—take breaks, laugh at some posts, and keep the balance. Stay motivated and keep going!

Shaf

Verified member
These two are key to succeeding as a "freelancer" working part-time or even full time online.

Discipline is that which breeds the consistency one needs, so it should get the lions share of the focus. The most important point is really to remember why you need to put in the work everyday.

It may be the need for more money, or freedom, or the desire to pursue your passion. Discipline ensures that you do each task when necessary, learn new things, set goals and achieve them.

It also helps to have someone remind you of what's important, preferably someone you're afraid of disappointing.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Online earning sites should not just be all about the money. There are countless knowledge and useful things one can learn from them.
You have a valid assertion while I do not think online earners share the same point of view. If there is even a 24-hour delay in payment on that due date people start complaining about a scam website and then let the reputation of the website in the bad score trust and lose clients. These practices should not be reliable from the website earner platform.