How do you feel about Defi liquidity mining for ethereum?

neneflmanis

ETH-ANT relies on the Coinbase exchange wallet's cloud smart miner to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet's ETH-ANT mining, and there is no need to pledge or pledge your tokens to achieve free mining, what do you think about this new project?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really have much idea about the blockchain technology because I spent most of the time I only on trading and investing in cryptocurrency but I think if this innovation is something that is going to move the Ethereum community forward then it is something that will be adapted by people and more investors will come into the ethereum blockchain

neneflmanis

Well I don't really have much idea about the blockchain technology because I spent most of the time I only on trading and investing in cryptocurrency but I think if this innovation is something that is going to move the Ethereum community forward then it is something that will be adapted by people and more investors will come into the ethereum blockchain
Yes, this program is indeed suitable for investors as it is a stable and non-destructive investment, but if you are an investor who is looking for high risk and high return, then you should seriously consider your options

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, this program is indeed suitable for investors as it is a stable and non-destructive investment, but if you are an investor who is looking for high risk and high return, then you should seriously consider your options
Well in terms of investing in cryptocurrency I may not necessarily invest in ethereum for now because I have a lot of other cryptocurrency I considered to have more potential than this to invest on and those are the one I am concentrating to invest on now. I might reconsider investing in ethereum if I have some spare money.