Investment How Do You Identify Profitable Assets To Invest In?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Having money is never enough in the business space and this is a major reason why some people usually do not find the going easy at all since they only see investment as a form of gambling. They do not carry out any personal research, but can just spend money to invest in whatever other people are investing in and because of ignorance, they usually end up in very big losses.

As a business owner, it is very important to develop this ability to identify and point out which assets are going to help us to make good returns from our investment.

One of the ways of doing this is through reading. A business owner should try to read as much books as possible that have to do with investments. These books help us to be able to identify real assets to invest in.

You should also attend seminars, this would help you to know how successful people who serve as resource speakers usually invest their income.

What other ways do you use to identify Profitable Assets To Invest In?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't know of a successful business owner who is reading books. What I know of them is their keen observation on business like the stock exchange that shows the performance of the corporations, the market trends and the price fluctuations of the goods and services. With reading books that is left to the economic professors in universities.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I don't know of a successful business owner who is reading books. What I know of them is their keen observation on business like the stock exchange that shows the performance of the corporations, the market trends and the price fluctuations of the goods and services. With reading books that is left to the economic professors in universities.
Lol
Reading books is not for professors in universities only.
Rich people like Donald trump, Robert kiyosaki all have books where they give out some business tips and let readers have an insight into what they do in certain business situations. These kind of books are helpful to business owners too.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Whenever you are looking for a business that you will want to invest your money into I always advise they should consider these things. You should be able to ask yourself if the company is one that can survive on the long run, whether it has a very good model and brand reputation and the types of products that it sells whether it can bring repeat buyers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are investing in the share markets, if you invest in primary shares, you have the chance of making profits. If you are buying shares from the secondary market, you will have to see the company profile before you are investing in the shares. You will not only have to check the price of share but also the company business.