Loans How Do You See Loan App?

D

Deleted member 28127

It is true that bank procedures are a lot to take loan but physical presence is required means if I will loan someone I have to know it and also there is legal paper to sign in order he will take a loan of confession or what proof that I loan him or her because many people after take a loan doesn't pay back borrowed money or forget about it this is the bad truth however in internet it will be more risky. So that is why most of people deosn't trust them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I know of someone who tried to get a loan from the internet. I think it was an app that he used. The problem is the credit card which was a requirement as an identity of the borrower. Maybe it is his credit standing that the credit card will vouch. But the borrower got scared so he did not pursue the loan from the internet.
Most people get scared sometimes because of what they ask for most times. They normally ask for BVN, from people in my country, and that's like their SSN, and getting hold of this, in future they may chose to tamper with this classified number and scam anyone. And most of these apps can't be trusted fully

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know of someone who tried to get a loan from the internet. I think it was an app that he used. The problem is the credit card which was a requirement as an identity of the borrower. Maybe it is his credit standing that the credit card will vouch. But the borrower got scared so he did not pursue the loan from the internet.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have never tried any loan apps. I do not know if it is possible to get a loan from these apps. But in my home country, some banks have made it easy to apply for a loan through mobile apps. All you have to do is provide information like your income, credit score, collateral, etc. The bank will contact you based on the information provided.
I think it's different in my country....there are so many apps that claims to borrow you money and the majority of them are not banks app, they are just peoples apps that has nothing to do with loan firms. And many of them are scam apps claiming to give what they don't have, at the risk of your valuable information which maybe used to scam you later.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never tried any loan apps. I do not know if it is possible to get a loan from these apps. But in my home country, some banks have made it easy to apply for a loan through mobile apps. All you have to do is provide information like your income, credit score, collateral, etc. The bank will contact you based on the information provided.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
For me I don’t think I will ever try using any of those apps. I can’t try leaving my BVN online. I don’t know the people operating the app so I can’t trust them with sensitive information. Getting their money at the end of the expiring period I hear these loan can be very rude. I can’t deal
It's all been said, if you check some of my replied comments. I have always warn people off all these loan apps. But it's seems some people can be adamant and cumbersome at times. There are several analysis to proved that most these loan apps are mountebank, they are just there to get your BVN and other crucial details, and it's very risky.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
During some speakable and unspeakable circumstances, we some times being advised to take a loan, for us, to do what we deem fit financially necessary.

For this, we seek every means of collecting a loan. But alas! Some people try to avoid banks because of mounted interest on the loan or the demand for weighty collateral which sometimes can be unattainable.

For this people seeks loan help from different loan apps. This apps tends to give loan but with provisions of ones BVN number and some other crucial details.

How do you see loan app?
For me I don’t think I will ever try using any of those apps. I can’t try leaving my BVN online. I don’t know the people operating the app so I can’t trust them with sensitive information. Getting their money at the end of the expiring period I hear these loan can be very rude. I can’t deal

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my country , I have seen tons of loan apps and I must tell you that it doesn't worth the stress. Most of them will promise you that you can take any amount of money you want but the interest associated to it is so huge .
One just need to be able to get back the loan on time otherwise he will keep paying huge interest on the loan
I wouldn't even encourage anyone to go for an app loan. Their interest is way too big than the normal loan with this banks. But some people see it, as easy access loan with not much collateral. And I advice them against it still because this loan apps collect some vital details or information which are not supposed to seen by them.

Josemendez

Verified member
In my country , I have seen tons of loan apps and I must tell you that it doesn't worth the stress. Most of them will promise you that you can take any amount of money you want but the interest associated to it is so huge .
One just need to be able to get back the loan on time otherwise he will keep paying huge interest on the loan

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apart from what they lent you,they will want to defraud you of your hard earned cash that was why I classified them to be scammers.Some will even scared you with their interest rate and if you default in time of payment,they will charge you extra interest which will make the whole thing to be frustrating.I don't like their idea at all.Having your BVN alone is enough to scam you.
Very risky kind of, with them withholding your BVN and some of your debit card details, then it's necessary to be wary and watchful. I was telling one of us here that some Nigerians could create some of those apps for phishing out your necessary details and if they get hold of your details like BVN, couple with some tools then sorry is the case lol

Good luck

Verified member
Very scamming....as plenty as they are you couldn't even differentiate how legit they are, just by viewing them. But if any loan app is asking for your last digit of credit card or password of some sort, then we should be aware that those are scam. It's either they want to get all your money withdraw as an act of scam or they want to withdraw their money in case if you fail to pay on time.
Apart from what they lent you,they will want to defraud you of your hard earned cash that was why I classified them to be scammers.Some will even scared you with their interest rate and if you default in time of payment,they will charge you extra interest which will make the whole thing to be frustrating.I don't like their idea at all.Having your BVN alone is enough to scam you.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have taken one once, the interest rate is killing and it almost got me into trouble when I was in able to pay back in time. The interest charged by this loan sharks is on the high side. I have vowed to discipline myself from taking loans from them. I found out that it's always difficult to make repayments
That's the downside of some of these loan apps, their big interest, is a turnoff. Even with this, people are still collecting this loans from this loan apps. I read that when you don't even pay back on time, they will go as far as calling your family members that you are owning them money, which I don't see any dignity in. I think it will eventually result into disgrace if you are owning this people.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have taken one once, the interest rate is killing and it almost got me into trouble when I was in able to pay back in time. The interest charged by this loan sharks is on the high side. I have vowed to discipline myself from taking loans from them. I found out that it's always difficult to make repayments

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is true that bank procedures are a lot to take loan but physical presence is required means if I will loan someone I have to know it and also there is legal paper to sign in order he will take a loan of confession or what proof that I loan him or her because many people after take a loan doesn't pay back borrowed money or forget about it this is the bad truth however in internet it will be more risky. So that is why most of people deosn't trust them.
Its good to have some sort written agreement whenever we give or borrow anyone a loan. So as to have evidence in case if the person denies of collecting the loan from you. But there are some things we should not be asking anyone that wants to collect a loan....You can't be asking for their bvn or socal security number (SSN) just as it's in abroad. Or asking for credit card details.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
From my own perspective,most of the loan application are scam a lot of them are not real but fake.Even the real ones there will asked for your bank verification number,some even go to an extent of asking you to put input the last 4 to 6 digit of your credit card which is your ATM,the most annoying part is ,after payment some still deduct from you again
Very scamming....as plenty as they are you couldn't even differentiate how legit they are, just by viewing them. But if any loan app is asking for your last digit of credit card or password of some sort, then we should be aware that those are scam. It's either they want to get all your money withdraw as an act of scam or they want to withdraw their money in case if you fail to pay on time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
During some speakable and unspeakable circumstances, we some times being advised to take a loan, for us, to do what we deem fit financially necessary.

For this, we seek every means of collecting a loan. But alas! Some people try to avoid banks because of mounted interest on the loan or the demand for weighty collateral which sometimes can be unattainable.

For this people seeks loan help from different loan apps. This apps tends to give loan but with provisions of ones BVN number and some other crucial details.

How do you see loan app?

Good luck

Verified member
From my own perspective,most of the loan application are scam a lot of them are not real but fake.Even the real ones there will asked for your bank verification number,some even go to an extent of asking you to put input the last 4 to 6 digit of your credit card which is your ATM,the most annoying part is ,after payment some still deduct from you again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are now on point! We should not leave any sensitive details of ourselves on some places. Some people can be so naive, do you know some people still get called up on the phone, and they were asked to drop their BVN and yet they still drop it and eventually they will just be seeing withdrawing alerts from their banks. Some how funny but sad! You can't be that gullible.
You're just saying right things happening today around the digital ecosystem. Lots of people are still ignorant of online scam, knowing too well, if they expose their bvn they can be ripped off, still they go and expose it in the name if borrowing funds from those loan apps. It sounds funny that they got ripped off cos of their carelessness.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You're right too, we are living in a world full of surprises where unexpected comes out to be possible. The bvn can be used in the hacking of a bank account. That's why I'm careful too, i don't give out my personal banking details anyhow, I'm wary of such, cos i can't afford to lose the little money which I'm having there. That's why we don't suppose to go to those loan apps for borrowing.
You are now on point! We should not leave any sensitive details of ourselves on some places. Some people can be so naive, do you know some people still get called up on the phone, and they were asked to drop their BVN and yet they still drop it and eventually they will just be seeing withdrawing alerts from their banks. Some how funny but sad! You can't be that gullible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bro people that I have heard of only need your BVN with the assistance of some black market tools, your money is gone. Though, I don't support this kind of dastard act but we should be very carefully how we input our BVN on any app. We have so many of those apps on the internet, what's the guarantee that all of them are purely legit. We just have to be wary about that!
You're right too, we are living in a world full of surprises where unexpected comes out to be possible. The bvn can be used in the hacking of a bank account. That's why I'm careful too, i don't give out my personal banking details anyhow, I'm wary of such, cos i can't afford to lose the little money which I'm having there. That's why we don't suppose to go to those loan apps for borrowing.