How Do You Sell And Market Products During Religious Seasons?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all use spices in our daily lives. We use them to cook food and now many spices are being sold as branded products in the supermarkets nowadays. I have also noted that the sales of spices skyrocket during the Eid-Ul-Adha season in my country. This is because many animals get slaughtered during this season and there are many people who make barbeque and many recipes during this season. I think it would be a good idea to sell spices during religious festival season because there come many occasions when people feast during these seasons. Many supermarkets also promote spices by offering "buy two get one offer". I am quite sure that the sale of sweets also skyrocket during Christmas seasons because many people buy sweats during religious seasons. Do you think it is a good idea to sell or market products during religious seasons?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me when it comes to money making you can make it in or out of the season. You don't have to wait for a season especially if the product isn't a seasonal one. You just have to keep selling it daily.but for those that are highly needed during festivities or during the religious celebration there is nothing wrong with selling them

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The only religious season that can have a restraint on products is lent particularly the Holy Week of the Catholics. Meat is shunned by religious devotees which means fish and vegetables become the center of purchases for 1 week. Sellers of meat sometimes take a vacation during Holy Week because sales will surely be very low.

wowor

You just have to keep selling it daily.but for those that are highly needed during festivities or during the religious celebration there is nothing wrong with selling them

Good luck

Verified member
There is no time one cannot trade or market business as long as it is a profitable business.People do go for conference program and still do their normal trading.People go for holy pilgrimage and still do business though is not right.People can do business anytime any day as long as it is bringing a good return.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The only religious season that can have a restraint on products is lent particularly the Holy Week of the Catholics. Meat is shunned by religious devotees which means fish and vegetables become the center of purchases for 1 week. Sellers of meat sometimes take a vacation during Holy Week because sales will surely be very low.

The Islamic festival of Eid Ul Adha is over in my country but people are not done yet. We have a lots of meat and we are ready to have a barbeque party sooner. Spices are being sold nowadays a lot and spice manufacturing companies have been making a lots of profits. I think these companies make some special manufacturing plans during this season. :)

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually very easy to market a product to people who are in a group and have the same Faith or belief. It is very important that you should try as much as possible to a to their religious ideologies and also design your product or your souvenir as in such a way that aligns to their beliefs.