How does a blogger make money through blogging??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyday I ask myself, how can a blogger earn money through the blog he created. I have a blog site, but not yet monetized through Adsense. Cos I don't know how to go about it. Its been 2 years now, I created my blog site, added the normal customization features that makes it look fantastic within the interface. Added all the WordPress themes that is wonderful in looking. The only problem I have now, is getting the right traffic for my site, another one is how to monetize my blog site with those Adsense. And how can I go about it, to drag Adsense to my blog, earn passive revenue income through it.

Carson20t

Everyday I ask myself, how can a blogger earn money through the blog he created. I have a blog site, but not yet monetized through Adsense. Cos I don't know how to go about it. Its been 2 years now, I created my blog site, added the normal customization features that makes it look fantastic within the interface. Added all the WordPress themes that is wonderful in looking. The only problem I have now, is getting the right traffic for my site, another one is how to monetize my blog site with those Adsense. And how can I go about it, to drag Adsense to my blog, earn passive revenue income through it.
You have to really think deeper and harder because at the end of the day you need traffic and you can only get that traffic from people that are interested in your content.Look at how you would want to attract people to your content then work on that and capitalise on it then you will be set really.Two years is a life time to work online and if your projects kick start only then will you be able to appreciate and get conversions from your effort.It can be frustrating but with right indicators it can realky pay off.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have to really think deeper and harder because at the end of the day you need traffic and you can only get that traffic from people that are interested in your content.Look at how you would want to attract people to your content then work on that and capitalise on it then you will be set really.Two years is a life time to work online and if your projects kick start only then will you be able to appreciate and get conversions from your effort.It can be frustrating but with right indicators it can realky pay off.
That's helpful of you, you gave me some tips shaa, I will plan towards getting more traffic to my blog site. The major demand to make something out of blog, is through building large level of traffic to my blog site. Without steady traffic I don't think I can drive money from my own blog. I will add more features to my blog, add some plugin like google analytics, SEO tools that can help in creating quality contents that can rank high in search engines. That will enable me somehow to make more traffic to my site, by traffic real followers and not bot to my website.