How does one become a Super Duper affiliate marketer?

This became the most prudent question of the day. I sat here for at least 30 minutes watch YouTube video's about affiliate marketing or how to become successful at one. Needless to say, it puzzled me? There are many tactics of become Super at this strategy we call Affiliate Marketing. There is this concept of landing pages, squeeze pages, a sales funnel that should capture someone's interest. But this enticement must be something more than just that! It simply has to be! We sit before the keyboard, pondering the thought of how to start. First, we join a network of where people of the same caliber reads content that need attention to grow their business. It's like when I was screenwriting, never have characters be direct... subtext the dialog and the action. WAIT!!! What does that mean? It simply means, tell others the story in a very enticing way to lure/hook them in and become interested in what you are telling them.

Affiliate marketing is very similar in a way. We have capture pages - where content is point on, and the topic draws them in to learn more and become more involved. This way, whatever the topic is, engages with them because they like what they are hearing/seeing. So, becoming a Super Duper Affiliate requires the most compelling page ever to lure your audience in. Like: Video Training Reveals Powerful Viral System that generates over $500+ a day on autopilot. Naturally this goes to question, what type of a powerful viral system will help me generate over $500+ a day all, completely on autopilot? LOL!

Well, that's the method of being a Super Duper Affiliate, we suggest that or another quotation that lures us in... either way, its all part of marketing isn't it?

If you are thinking of becoming so good in affiliate marketing ,then you have to learn it from people who are also good because they have a good understanding of what affiliate marketing is all about .it is not advisable for you get all your affiliate skill on YouTube because they might not really be able to teach you the deep secret of affiliate marketing and so many other things related to it.
Sotherefore, you are right... Youtube will only teach you so much, and we can follow a recipe on putting things together, but one must continue on its path to become successful. We are drift in and out, trying to figure what sticks and what doesn't. 9 out of 10 it is 'what doesn't', but we pursue the notion and continue with out goal of figuring what works for us as a individual.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Super duper affiliate marketers surrounded themselves buy other successful super affiliate. This gives them the chance to cross selling on their friends list or loyal subscribers. One thing you should know is that super affiliate also create products which they can sell to their list and that of their friends to make more money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sotherefore - it's true. There are many youtubers who claim they have the answer. I look at one in particular, he's "Erik Incognito" - he does a well job telling you the potential of making money and earning it fast... but the methods are sometimes incomplete. He forgets a few tips and tricks within his excitement that he doesn't follow through with those that have issues with his concepts. Not to put him down, but one must understand while watching these instructions that they're presenting a tactic that has been implement long before they describe or illustrated it on video.

Meaning, their accounts while they are explaining have been fathered in, and those attempting to try the task may be disappointed.
What i understanding is that no one can become expert in cryptocurrency or forex trading by watching YouTube videos. YouTube videos may give you a good understanding of how to do certain things but will never go into the deeper aspects of how to trade it confidently, you can only search for solutions on YouTube and get it immediately

I believe that YouTube can only be able to teach you some of the little fact and helps you understand about a particular skill better, but they may not be able to teach you the deep aspect of how you can be able to make money because most of these YouTubers sometimes do not have a good understanding about what they are showing us.
Sotherefore - it's true. There are many youtubers who claim they have the answer. I look at one in particular, he's "Erik Incognito" - he does a well job telling you the potential of making money and earning it fast... but the methods are sometimes incomplete. He forgets a few tips and tricks within his excitement that he doesn't follow through with those that have issues with his concepts. Not to put him down, but one must understand while watching these instructions that they're presenting a tactic that has been implement long before they describe or illustrated it on video.

Meaning, their accounts while they are explaining have been fathered in, and those attempting to try the task may be disappointed.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is important for you to have a focus if you want to become super duper affiliate. it means you are going to dedicate most of your time to become super affiliate in any night you choose. It has been said that a super affiliate has over 200,000 loyal subscribers You can start by first growing in your list up to 1000 subscribers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sotherefore, you are right... Youtube will only teach you so much, and we can follow a recipe on putting things together, but one must continue on its path to become successful. We are drift in and out, trying to figure what sticks and what doesn't. 9 out of 10 it is 'what doesn't', but we pursue the notion and continue with out goal of figuring what works for us as a individual.
I believe that YouTube can only be able to teach you some of the little fact and helps you understand about a particular skill better, but they may not be able to teach you the deep aspect of how you can be able to make money because most of these YouTubers sometimes do not have a good understanding about what they are showing us.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Practice makes perfect. An affiliate marketer should not be dreaming of becoming great the moment he started. It is a gradual process and needs to be persistent and learn how to utilize e wry new things that he learns. He should not forget to be active on social media in order to be great in whatever niche he has chosen.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It takes a lot of sacrifice to become super duper affiliate. It takes a wealth of experience to become a super affiliate in any need to find yourself. You must have done a lot of experimenting through paid survey and split testing than anyone else in the industry. You must have burnt countless of hours just to be on top of the game.

To become a super dude in affiliated marketing require a good marketing structure and skills.you need to have good idea of any affiliated marketing you want to engage in online.Affiliated marketing is really making it worldwide.people are really engaging and enjoying the business because it is profitable and sustainable.You must be an expert to be a super dude in affiliated marketing.
Again, Good luck, you are correct, and many are engaging with their audiences, and clients. Plus, most are seriously focused on one thing and not many. When you do too many things, it blurs your vision on where you are going. We all have to stay focus.

Everything you had in the video but is down to marketing and he is persuading you to join his program. To be very honest with you there are super having it over there but they are not all over the place is trying to sell courses to the newbies. I know some who are making six figures from their affiliate marketing campaign but never showed themselves.
Yes, kayode10 - they won't because they are busy working it! And those of us who are still out here/there trying to figure things out will continue to do so until we are ready to cough up the money and join them. Literally!

You talked about making money on autopilot from affiliate marketing and I begin to wonder how this is really possible. Well I've come across a lot of people know that clips to make money from aflac marketing and their methods is very clear but if you have the right knowledge and if you are focused you can really make it. Landing pages and sales funnel is very important in affiliate marketing.
You are right there, Chibson. High converting funnel is key. And finding the right content and materials that make up a high converting funnel is not as easy as we think. I'm still on the search for that content...

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You talked about making money on autopilot from affiliate marketing and I begin to wonder how this is really possible. Well I've come across a lot of people know that clips to make money from aflac marketing and their methods is very clear but if you have the right knowledge and if you are focused you can really make it. Landing pages and sales funnel is very important in affiliate marketing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Everything you had in the video but is down to marketing and he is persuading you to join his program. To be very honest with you there are super having it over there but they are not all over the place is trying to sell courses to the newbies. I know some who are making six figures from their affiliate marketing campaign but never showed themselves.

Good luck

Verified member
To become a super dude in affiliated marketing require a good marketing structure and skills.you need to have good idea of any affiliated marketing you want to engage in online.Affiliated marketing is really making it worldwide.people are really engaging and enjoying the business because it is profitable and sustainable.You must be an expert to be a super dude in affiliated marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are thinking of becoming so good in affiliate marketing ,then you have to learn it from people who are also good because they have a good understanding of what affiliate marketing is all about .it is not advisable for you get all your affiliate skill on YouTube because they might not really be able to teach you the deep secret of affiliate marketing and so many other things related to it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Super affiliate are widely experienced and the know-how affiliate marketing work inside out. this set of people have managed to build list of hundreds of thousands of loyal subscribers. these subscribers have huge trust in this super affiliate and the buy everything they recommended to them within minutes.