How does staking of lead tokens work??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard enormous things about investing on Lead coin, and getting some reward for staking claims on the coin. And i heard that if you stake considerable amount of the Lead coin you get rewarded by tokens as a result of staking your claims of the coin. But i don't know where to buy this Lead coin, cos the local exchange platform I'm using to store, receive, send, sell coins etc, doesn't have Lead featured in its exchange list of coins. That's why i haven't been able to buy enough of the Lead coin to get rewards as well from it. I'll be thrilled if someone that is familiar with this token gonna explain deeply, where I'll buy and store this token, how to claim rewards after staking it etc. Cos I'm interested in having plenty of Lead just the way i save a lot of Bitcoin cos I've seen the importance of saving Lead, the reward is huge in the future. No one knows where the price of the coin will be in the future, maybe it will be up and running in the future. And we'll be making our own gains through it. Since we are sticking to it for the long time, cos I'm planning to invest on it for the long time also, till it becomes profitable enough.