How Effective Is Phone Advertisement?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We are living during the times where we are using digital products and gadgets. This is why more and more apps are being developed that might work on such gadgets. One of the most commonly used gadget is our smartphone. Our smartphones have evolved a lot. In the past, there were bar phones and it was not possible to install an app on those phones that could display advertisement on the screen. i remember using a Sony Ericsson phone that used to run on Java software. It is a thing of the past. Since it is possible to display advertisement on phones now, do you think that phone advertisement is really that effective when it comes to promoting products and generating more sales? What do you think?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People now use their phones to advertise. However, they do it using other platforms. It is not a gainsaying that many people are making money advertising on whatsap and even Facebook. I don't think there are ways phones it self can be used for advertisment without using other platforms like Twitter and the rest.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
People now use their phones to advertise. However, they do it using other platforms. It is not a gainsaying that many people are making money advertising on whatsap and even Facebook. I don't think there are ways phones it self can be used for advertisment without using other platforms like Twitter and the rest.

Phone advertisement has not gained much popularity in third world country like mine. I think this is because most of the people in my country lack proper education and they do not give much importance to digital advertisement. They mostly use it for watching Youtube videos and using social media platforms to communicate with people..

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can advertise on phone through two methods, through calls and through text messages. This is called telemarketing. Making phone calls are considered spamming and a lot of people just disconnect phone once they find that the speaker is trying to sell product. Text based marketing can be considered a better approach