How effective is the covid-19 vaccine in your country?

D

Deleted member 51169

According Africa CDC, " The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID- 19) is a communicable respiratory disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus that causes illness in humans". The further stated that scientists are still learning about the disease, and think that the virus began in animals. At some point, one or more humans acquired infection from an animal, and those infected humans began transmitting infection to other humans.
The disease spreads from person to person through infected air droplets that are projected during sneezing or coughing. It can also be transmitted when humans have contact with hands or surfaces that contain the virus and touch their eyes, nose, or mouth with the contaminated hands.

COVID-19 was first reported in China, but it has now spread throughout the world. Though this position has always been argued by China as a fallacy.

Some many conspiracies surrounds the emergency of this disease and this have marred efforts by different countries to combat it. Recently in France, there was a protest against governments plans to make being vaccinated mandatory without which social securities and other benefits will be denied you.

Share you experience about this disease.

Do you believe that it is a plan to reduce the population of the world by Bill Gates foundation?

Do you think is a plan to usher in the New World Order?

Have you been vaccinated? What is the experience like?

Personally, I have not been vaccinated not because of any conspiracies but I have phobia for needles and may die out of it not from COVID-19 itself.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Covid vaccine in my is not so effective like other country I can rate it at 50% because many people do not see government as truthful to that extent of taken it.
I think the way government do handle things is very worst and since when they have something that will benefit citizen they will not give but something that they know that they will only benefit from alone.That attitude made people not to trust government.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, the government is trying in my country to make sure that the people are all aware of the covid 19snd ways of preventing it by immunizing themselves with the anti covid 19 vaccines but people are indifferent to it because they don't have any believe in the government.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my home county, three different vaccines have been administered to the people and so far 33 percent of people have been vaccinated. based on the research published by the government, vaccines have shown to be 90 percent effective. In some cases, the corona Virus has been repeated in vaccinated people but there was nothing serious.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one is taking it serious in my country. And now government is trying to make it compulsory by collaborating with some private organizations to make sure they make it a must for their new entrants and even the existing workers. I won't still take it ni matter what they do.

D

Deleted member 51169

No one is taking it serious in my country. And now government is trying to make it compulsory by collaborating with some private organizations to make sure they make it a must for their new entrants and even the existing workers. I won't still take it ni matter what they do.
I feel these things should not be compulsory. It is stated that once you take the vaccine you are immune to the virus. Why force someone who does not want the vaccination to do so, since the do not pose as threat to other who took it? You see why people are skeptical about these COVID-19 vaccination?

I believe in our constitutions we have "right to life". My favourite aphorism has always been "let and let others live". I do not think at this point the government has the right to determine for me whether I want to live or not, unless they have an ulterior motive in its entirety.

D

Deleted member 51169

In my home county, three different vaccines have been administered to the people and so far 33 percent of people have been vaccinated. based on the research published by the government, vaccines have shown to be 90 percent effective. In some cases, the corona Virus has been repeated in vaccinated people but there was nothing serious.
For me, if it was repeated in the vaccinated people then the vaccines administered is not effective. This underscores what Africa CDC stated that 'scientists are still learning about the disease". What is the point of administering drugs which we do not know how effective they can be?

@Mika, have you been vaccinated? If yes, how many times? If no, why? Do you have doubts about the whole COVID-19 shenanigans?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In my country I heard heard on news about the COVID-19 drugs being delivered to our government, government are claiming that they are using the drugs to treat the a lot of patient that have contacted the disease but personally I do not have any experience or seen where this have been treated.maybe that is true

Putta Vince

In our country , about 20% of the total population have been fully vaccinated and around 60% of population have taken 1 dose of vaccine. I am also one among those who got vaccinated for 2 doses. As University has made it mandatory to get vaccinated for all the students to enter their campus , I vaccinated too , otherwise I would have not got vaccinated because I have caught covid once in April and the anti bodies would have developed. Our government also provides free vaccination to everyone , but I went to hospital to get vaccinated because it was urgent for my University. Free vaccination drives are not regular as well.

D

Deleted member 51169

In our country , about 20% of the total population have been fully vaccinated and around 60% of population have taken 1 dose of vaccine. I am also one among those who got vaccinated for 2 doses. As University has made it mandatory to get vaccinated for all the students to enter their campus , I vaccinated too , otherwise I would have not got vaccinated because I have caught covid once in April and the anti bodies would have developed. Our government also provides free vaccination to everyone , but I went to hospital to get vaccinated because it was urgent for my University. Free vaccination drives are not regular as well.
Was there any symptoms after you took it There are so many conspiracies out there, that it is a ruse to depopulate human race, New World Order and magnets glue to the place the taken is taken.

I don't buy any of those conspiracies but I have not taken it. Reason, is that I am scared of needles and could get emotional traumas if forced to do it. I am ready to quit my job should I be forced.

Putta Vince

Was there any symptoms after you took it There are so many conspiracies out there, that it is a ruse to depopulate human race, New World Order and magnets glue to the place the taken is taken.

I don't buy any of those conspiracies but I have not taken it. Reason, is that I am scared of needles and could get emotional traumas if forced to do it. I am ready to quit my job should I be forced.
There were side-effects of taking vaccine like having mid headache , shoulder pain , light fever and tiredness. But these side effects lasted for 4 days and then everything was set back to normal. Now I am feeling much better after taking vaccine before a month or so , and confident enough to travel in public transports , though I don't leave the habit of wearing masks. If the vaccine can cause conspiracies , its better not to take it , instead follow all the covid protocols , eat healthy food and stay away from covid. There are people who have their own immunity power to fight against covid without the need of vaccine.