How effective is the payment of pension in your country?

In my country, I know of alot of elderly people who are having troubles with receiving their pension( which is the money retired citizens of a country are expected to be paid monthly or otherwise for performing or offering their whole service year to the public economy and sector). This payment should be made accordingly and on the due date that has been stipulated by the government. Alot of the elderly are yet to be paid their pensions or having issues receiving them in the required time and amount that was stipulated that they would be paid. I presently don't know of any reasons why these is been done this way and I would like to be educated as to why it is so. I would also like to know if there is any other country that is experiencing this difficulties and along with reasons that might be behind these difficulties. I really think that the elderly should be properly taken care of since alot of them completely on these pensions money to take care or their daily needs and substain a living. I belive if a stable and constant pension is established in my country, alot of elderly staffs on service would voluntarily retire their post and these would reduce the rate of unemployment In my country.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Fortunately for us, there are no issues with the government pension here. There is the social security office for the private workers and the government security office for government employees. The maximum monthly pension that we can get is $200 which is just enough for personal expenses although a frugal pensioner can spend even less than half of his pension.