Crypto How Far Can Ripple Price Go?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since its launch in 2009, Bitcoin has remained the top cryptocurrency (in terms of price value and market cap rank); however, other cryptocurrencies are also sailing smoothly. Ripple is one such coin that is growing big day by day.

Ripple (XRP) was basically created for entrepreneurs and businesses for cross-border transactions. Ripple is faster and also has one of the cheapest fees in the cryptocurrency market.

Using fiat currency for cross-boarder transactions is a very lengthy process. It takes at least 3 business days. However, if you use ripple, you can send any amount of money in less than a minute.

Ripple price has surged in 2021, currently, it is $1.28, however, it is yet to reach the heights it had reached in 2017 when it managed to remove Ethereum from the second position of the market cap rank.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ripple is one of the most sought coins in the crypto world. It has passed through many difficult time but still excelled. I could remember when it was dragged to the court of law and it seems it is still in court but despite all these, it is still performing well.

Putta Vince

The main reason why people prefer ripple is maybe due to its low transaction speed and instant transactions. There are also many platforms accepting ripple than other coins. It has the potential to even surpass ethereum as you mentioned in the thread. I remember to have invested in ripple when it's price was just $0.3 per coin.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ripple is a coin to be watched out for. I could remember when it was launched around 2013 and it was as low as what I can not imagine. Though it is still slow in growth. But I am sure not many coins can survive what it survived. It started growing around 2020

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ripple is growing very slowly. ADA which was launched in 2017 (I guess) is already $2.80 but Ripple is not even $2. Solana which is comparatively a new coin grew from $1.28 to $142 in 8 months, but ripple is walking in the pace of a turtle. But I am hopeful about this coin.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, Ripple is taking time to grow. That's because Ripple has suffered many times. The price did not grow as expected because of SEC lawsuits, which is yet to conclude. Ripple is fas, but sometimes, it might take a while to confirm the transaction but does not take longer than one hour.

Suba

Staff member
Currently the price of XRP is $0.94 and ranks sixth on Coinmarketcap, During September 2021 the highest XRP price reached $1.38 on Sept 7, 2021. So if we look at the chart XRP price for 22 days has fallen by 32%. In fact, according to my prediction the price of XRP will continue to fall until Oct 13, 2021 with an estimated price of around $0.79. Although for long-term investment it seems still profitable.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ripple has one of the fastest transaction speed and one of the lowest transaction costs. But still it has not been able to gain value like other currencies, ethereum for instance. Despite one of the highest transaction cost, ethereum has managed to become number two coin by market cap but ripple is down below.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think there are more speculation and I think that very soon it would move as high as $3 ,it's very much better that investors to invest very early now ,so that they could greatly benefit from the market and make more gain as time goes on ,as ripple is gaining more value