Forex How fast can I get rich through forex trading?

Honkie

The process of getting rich through forex trading can vary from person to person. However, some tips that may help include practising patience and learning about the different types of forex trading strategies that are available.

Economacy

Stop looking for such a deal if you want to have a long trading career. You won’t get rich until you can accept losses and keep patience to see them convert into profits. Forex trading is a long term business and you get good at it with time.

Ludicrism

It depends.
There are a lot of factors that will affect how fast you can make money through forex trading. These include your starting capital, your risk tolerance, your trading strategy, and the market conditions.
Actually, If you're looking to get rich quick, then forex trading is probably not the right investment for you. However, if you're willing to put in the work and take the time to learn about the market, then you can make a lot of money through forex trading.

Richee84

when it come to business and not just Forex trading one must not be too quick to make money, everything takes time and patience to achieve your goals.

Most new Forex trader or newbie are eager to make money in Forex trading, the came to do Forex trading simplify to make money without much time. They don't have the patience to endure for so long and because of that they trade with greediness so as to win hug amount of money but unfortunately majority of always fall victim and loose all their money in the process.
How long it takes or fast to get rich in Forex trading all depend on patience and time. Getting rich fast in Forex trading is not too easy or merely not possible. Forex trading is structure for those that have the time to build their portfolio within time and start making money from it steadily. Mostly all those who want to make fast or quick money from Forex trading end up been disappointed as they will rather loose all their investment than making they profit they came for.

The only to win be big in Forex trading is to invest your time and knowledge of Forex trading and build up your portfolio and then Wait patiently to start earning from the it.

Zootoxin

Don’t chase profits when you are trading forex. When forex trading, you need to preserve capital more importantly than making profits. It's typically much simpler to be profitable over several years when you have a lot of capital to leverage and a structure in place to control risk. Many retail traders fail to make it through the first few months or years of FX trading.

GorillaOcean

If you're looking for quick money in forex trading, this is probably not the place for you. But trust me, if you're willing to learn and put in the effort, forex trading can help you make a lot of money quickly.

Canzone

To expect to get rich quickly in the Fx market is foolishness. One needs to be calm and composed in order to move in the right direction. Profit is not earned overnight, a lot of planning, analysing and strategizing goes into making a successful trade. Give the process time, learn and eventually you will make money.

Laminary

The profits in forex trading depends on your level of understanding and the trading skill you possess. Don’t rush into trading just because you want to make profits. Without knowledge and skills you’ll only lose.

ehsan195

Banned
not so fast
In the past months, I am getting to meet with so many young guys who are making so much money from forex trading than I ever thought possible, and this has gone a long way in triggering my curiosity about this online earning opportunity which I do not want to miss out on

I seriously think it is time to venture into it and get some cash right now as it is not easy managing only on forums with no much payment compared to what I am doing and the time spent.

I do not know if there are any individuals here who have tried forex trading before in the past, your experience is really needed here.

I do not want things to seem as though I am being greedy, but I am sure interested in being able to make good money. This is why I created this thread so we could share .

How much money do I need to be able to make it big in forex trading within a short time frame, considering a maximum of 6 months?

What tools do I need to have before being able to get it right In this online earning opportunity that other people are making money from?
not so fast, need patience, use this telegram channel which helped me a lot "TheAnalyst100"

moonchild

VIP Contributor
10 years, it will take you at least that amount of time to be rich trading the financial markets, do not get carried away by people posting profits online most of them are coaches and are looking for who to tutor or who to make money from and they are not solely making money from trading the forex trading.

If you want to pave your own path then trust me its going to take time and you'll be tested thoroughly before you completely get the hang of it and make it, so if you're looking for quick bucks forex isn't that.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Many beginner forex traders who aspire to get rich from forex trading, first join very enthusiastically, but after facing the first failure they feel down and lose some of their enthusiasm. Forex is not an easy way to get rich quickly, if this is the way to get rich from this business, everything will be easy, the most important thing is to be enthusiastic about learning and trying with careful calculations, however, forex trading is high-risk, don't go bankrupt and go crazy because of forex trading.