How Hard Are You Working To Make Money Online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is never an easy job at all. there are so many people who are trying to make a lots of money, but they fail. One of the biggest reason is laziness and a lack of hard work. Not all the people have the ability top work hard and make money. Right now I am working as a writer and creating threads and posts online in order to make money and I must say that I always get exhausted.

I also need to deal with personal problems in my life and this is why I am not much focused at working online. This usually results in earning less money. When you have to deal with many problems in your life, your concentration get affected in a bad manner. However, some people do not work hard at all, despite having no real problems in their life. So what tips can you suggest to those folks who are not working that hard?

I think that they need to focus more on what is causing laziness. Sometimes health issues can cause laziness, but some people simply develop a habit of not working hard at all. So how hard are you working? Do you really think that you are working hard to make money?

Finger Geek

Verified member
It has never been easy to make money online without investing money. Like in a day it is not easy to make up to $2 a day. For you to earn $2 in a day, then it means you will have to devote much of your time.
Like today I just earned $1 online from the overall websites that I am making money.

But to make it easy to make money online. I would say that investing with our money is is the best way to make money online. If I were to invest in forex trading. I would be earning at least 1% daily. If I am to invest with $1000 then I would be making $300 per month which is enough as a profit for start.

D

Deleted member 74958

How to make money on YouTube watching videos

E

eldavis

From my experience so far in making money online, I would say making money online is one of the hardest things to do. Alot of persons assume it's all about just sitting down in front of a laptop or desktop computer or pressing your phone then that's all. Working online is time consuming and takes a lot of mental power, meaning does who work online are always making use of their brain, thinking of ways to make money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be honest in the general economic situation has pushed a lot of us to start doing abnormal jobs in order to ensure that we are putting food on the table. I believe that I have been working extremely hard especially in the past couple of weeks both online and offline in order to ensure that say I'm actualizing my set goals. My work is usually divided into three and that is what I am going to explain .

First of all I have an offline job which is basically the major source of many income but just like any other person it is not enough especially when you consider the things that you are trying to set through and might encounter in the future . This has now push me to be able to look for work online.

The second thing that I am channeling my energy is in to education because I want to learn python programming in order to become a data scientist one day. This is a particular aspect that I like and I believe that it is going to provide me with a better job.

The third thing that I am using my time is working on get paid to sites and completing of microjobs especially when I am free .

Steven0507

There are many ways to make money online, you can search for those massage on youtube, but I may think saving money which is the way to earn money?
I found a website below that is good for saving money(ibotta),maybe you can try it:
"ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=lpulkvv"
Ibotta is a free cashback rewards(5%-12%) and payments app that gives you real cash for everyday purchases when you shop and pay through the app. Ibotta provides thousands of ways for consumers to earn cash on their purchases by partnering with more than 1,500 brands and retailers. Whether you’re buying groceries, clothing, electronics, or wine and beer, Ibotta will pay you cash for your purchases.

Kendy

Verified member
Each passing day, I work tirelessly to make money online. When I took the decision to start venturing online, I knew it would come with a lot of sacrifices and responsibilities. Nevertheless, so far I have not regretted my decision to engage my expertise online. I have a schedule and a target each day to make at least $1 and sometimes when my schedule is free I am able to reach that benchmark and in other occasions, I'm not able to, but this does not deter my spirit from achieving what I had in mind. So many challenges like; no electricity to power my devices in order to work and times no network coverage which can keep me for days without having access online working online has a whole new experience for me, I have never regretted the decision I took, I still prefer to working online where my salary is not being owed and I am not being treated like a slave.

One of the major challenges I am currently facing in working online is lack of motivation because most of the site offers very little. We will work more than the output we receive but notwithstanding I still hope that there would be better things ahead.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is truly not an easy journey because you really need to be dedicated and determined for that be possible. There are times when I get exhausted from working online and I will be lazy to perform my daily tasks but I always try as much as possible to fight it.

You really need to stay at the place and focus very well for you to make something tangible on the internet. One of the most inspiring talks I have heard from someone who is making money from the internet is that there was a day he sat at a place for over 20 hours trying to make money online. He was actually the person that taught me affiliate marketing some time ago and he is also a freelancer.

Freelancing for example is not really easy because you really need to be very disciplined. if you want to venture into things like affiliate marketing you must discipline yourself to learn the necessary things and not put money first because without proper knowledge you cannot be able to make something tangible.

A lot of people talk about passive income but the truth is that before you can be able to create passive income for yourself you must be able to work very hard and have some sleepless nights.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am really working hard in order to make full-time income online. Sometimes I get tired on the journey if I don't see the actual result I am looking for when I want to make money online.

I own a niche website in which I post content regularly every weeks. At present the website is not generating enough traffic to Register for a display advert.

I don't assist any of the task to a freelancer. I am the one who is going to do keyword research for the website. This usually take several hours in order to come up with easy to rank keywords for the website.

After that I am going to write unique content on each of those keywords. I can I talk to for content in a day which span over 5,000 words. I will also search for backlinks for the website in order to rank higher on Google search engine.

Beside that I am going to work or get paid to post forums in order to make money to cater for some of my daily needs. At present I work with two different get paid to post forums and I post on them regularly everyday. I also work on micro task website like Picoworker and Noise Cash.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is often spoken and said that " no pain no gain " or in other words without going through pain there is absolutely no positive reward for you . Just like a bodybuilder goes through stress with his body to lift weight and follow a regular exercising body routine in order to build strong , huge , and blood field muscles , same is applied to an online Hustler in order for him to be successful by working online he must be willing and not reluctant to work harder so as to achieve his or her purpose . Nothing goes for nothing and in order to succeed you have to pass through stress and failures so as to achieve what you actually wanted .

In the process and cause of working hard it is also advised to work smart and alert , so as not to fall a victim and subject to various online scammers and fraudsters who flood the internet with their scam and fraudulent website , apps , and platforms with the sole aim and objective to rob and defraud motivated and poised individual like you and me , who are willing to invest our valuable things online in order to make a positive and considerate amount of money worthy to be called the name online income .

Skysaint

Verified member
I don't normally believe in the idea of working hard to earn money online as someone recently had told me the difference between working hard and working smart. Anyway, tight now I am still working hard in the internet to earn money because I spend so many hours online just to earn about two dollars which I think it's little compared to what others earn in a day or after working for hours. Sometimes I do get lucky with cryptocurrency investment and trade and I will earn so much especially now that the cryptocurrency market is booming and recovering so fast.
I believe that when we add value to ourselves then we wouldn't have the need to work hard to earn the little we earn because I have seen a freelancer who earns more than ten dollars in two ours just by completing a single project and that's what I refer to as working smart and in a less stressful way. So right now I am working hard to earn but I do believe that someday I will earn quite a lot of money online in a less stressful way.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well for me , I don't really have so much time to be making money online, the reason is because I am so occupied with a lot of offline activities and this is really taking a lot of my time, ever since I came across this platform , I was planning to be making least $1.00 on daily basis but I came to find out that making up to that amount of money is not really possible because things are taking my time and I won't be able to meet up to the $1 daily activities .

Most of my concentration is offline because I have so many things to achieve first and if I can be able to achieve them , probably that will really help me to make more money online. For now I am more interested to make money online especially if it's something I can do without having to struggle much.

If I'm stable that won't stop me from making money online , I still have so many skill I have to choose from to learn and understand and if I can be able to learn and understand them probably I can also consider making money online.

Fireworks

Honestly speaking, to make a lot of money online you need to have a skill. Working on paid to post forums only, requires you to devote all your time to make $5 a day. You have to work Monday to Sunday to make decent money per month. If you have a skill, for example your skills is typing, you can opt to work as a transcriber, a writter or even a typer. You can engage in sites that you can uterlise your skill and you will find that you work for less hours but end up earning a decent amount in a day. You can also be a tutor, teach people English for example and make $15-$20 an hour.

uforwealth

Verified member
Making money online is never an easy job at all. there are so many people who are trying to make a lots of money, but they fail. One of the biggest reason is laziness and a lack of hard work. Not all the people have the ability top work hard and make money. Right now I am working as a writer and creating threads and posts online in order to make money and I must say that I always get exhausted.

I also need to deal with personal problems in my life and this is why I am not much focused at working online. This usually results in earning less money. When you have to deal with many problems in your life, your concentration get affected in a bad manner. However, some people do not work hard at all, despite having no real problems in their life. So what tips can you suggest to those folks who are not working that hard?

I think that they need to focus more on what is causing laziness. Sometimes health issues can cause laziness, but some people simply develop a habit of not working hard at all. So how hard are you working? Do you really think that you are working hard to make money?
Do not only work hard but also work smartly. I work hard and smartly almost everyday to make a lot of money online.To ensure that I continually make a huge amount of money, I learn't different skills. These skills are copywriting, content writing, webdesign and development, video editing and graphic design.

If you want to make a lot of money online, work hard and smartly by learning at least three skills and monetizing them.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
It is really not a very easy thing to make money online. As for me I'll take this forum as an example. I have to at so many times sacrifice a large portion of my time to write and post. At some moments I will have to make research to gain more knowledge about what I want to post about. Many more at times I stay up late due to time constraints trying to work hard and ensue I beat the limits per day to be able to earn as optimum as possible.
Infact, recently I had to battle eye problems because of the many online jobs am doing which exposes my eyes to too much rayd because am using these technological gadgets and many more.
It's really a tough time doing and earning from online jobs because it takes your time and at the same times requires your commitment and discipline and furthermore your brain has to be involved because it is not an easy job having to construct articles and discussions and at some time talking long surveys and so on.
It is really great struggle working online but all I know is that it is all worth it. Thank you.