How Has Technology Affected The Real Estate Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Mankind has progressed a lot. One of the most important aspect of this progress is the fact that technology has developed a lot. Technology has definitely turned impossible things into possible. Using technology in business is also one of the main things, as technology has helped business to develop and evolved a lot. In the past businessmen used to probably send letters, but now they send emails. In the past, they used outdated machinery to manufacture products, but now they use updates and advanced machines to manufacture goods. I think that technology has also played a very important role in the real estate industry as well.

Around 15 to 16 years ago, many real estate agents never used Internet that much to search for properties. However, now they use Internet a lot to sell and buy properties for their clients. In fact, people never even used Whatsapp in my country around 15 years ago. However, this has changed a lot. In fact, now there are many apps on Android phones that are being sued by many real estate businesses and real estate agents. many people even buy and sell houses directly using phone apps now. Do you also use technology for real estate business?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The truth is technology has truly affected alot of things positively and the real estate industry is not left out. Honestly with the new architectural structures and masterpiece we have seen the role technology has really played in advancing real estate management. Now they have deviced ways that a magnificent constructions can be done on a piece of land which ordinarily would have been difficult to have do with the convention system of building houses.

Personally I am really impressed with the way they are building those modern structure and it is really cheap as compared to the old system of building, this has made very possible for those who are interested to invest in the business to make good profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know how technology has affected the real estate market so much , but what I understand is that technology also help in determining the value of a particular land or property , a location with the highest technological advancement and good road and communication network are likely to be more vulnerable than a location in which these social amenities are not provided .

This is the only way I believe technology can have some influence in the real estate business and people are likely to buy properties in location where these modern structures are always available.

Generally even from the beginning without the use of technology the price of land is always likely to increase in a location that is industrialize which we can also be called technology because industrialisation brings progress to a particular location and so on which generally increased the value of a particular land or property.

When considering buying a land for long-term purposes I believe the best thing to do is just to buy this land in the Urban settlement that is likely to have all the necessary social amenities that is needed , with this the possibility of earning high interest from your investment is guaranteed.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was surprised to learn that I have several friends who are real estate agents. One is a childhood friend who got rich in real estate selling. His brother is now learning the trade of selling lots and properties. It is noticeable that the craze now is the so called pre-selling. I am seeing posts in social media of a big parcel of land where a townhouse compound will be built. If you want to buy a townhouse then you have to buy now because the business is into pre-selling. That means you have to pay the monthly installments and the necessary fees. But you have to wait for years before you can occupy or make use of the property. Usually the promise of the pre-selling is 1 to 2 years but there are cases where the structure remains in thin air for more than 3 years that the buyers have already paid in full the installments. I cannot agree with pre-selling. It is only in fashion because of the internet.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In the past, real estate agents were in charge of collecting information, filling out paperwork and making sure that all the necessary information was gathered in one place. But now, technology has changed everything. The internet has made things easier for both the buyer and seller. The internet allows people to easily access information about a home and even schedule an appointment with a real estate agent to view it.

Many people are turning to the internet to find homes for sale, but they have also discovered that they can buy homes online too. This has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for people who want to buy houses or get rid of their own property. More than ever before, buyers can research potential homes online before actually going on site so they know what they are getting into before they make an offer on any property.

The internet has also changed how we do business as well by allowing us to connect with other real estate agents who may be able to help us sell our property faster or better than anyone else could. This is especially helpful when there is a bidding war going on because we can compare offers from different agents so we can get the best price possible for our home.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Technology has changed the way that everyone does business. With the advent of technology, real estate agents can now work from anywhere in the world. They no longer need to be physically in their office to conduct business. This has allowed real estate agents the ability to market their properties more effectively than ever before. As technology continues to improve, it is likely that it will continue to change the way that real estate agents do business. In fact, it is already changing the way that they operate today and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future.

Technology allows real estate agents to access information from many different sources at once. They can access all of their listings as soon as they become available and use advanced technology like GPS mapping software or virtual tours so that they can view them from any location around the world. As an example, imagine being able to view a property for sale in New York City from Australia or Germany. This type of access allows real estate agents to make better decisions about what properties are worth pursuing and which ones are not worth pursuing at all because they simply won't sell well enough at that price point or location.