How Have The Artificial Sweeteners Affected Your Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sugar is quite bad for us but it is really hard to avoid sugar because sugar is present in many foods. You will be surprised to know that sugar is also present in some vegetables but the amount of sugar in vegetables are harmless to us because the quantity of sugar is quite low in vegetables. Many people believe that since sugar is bad , it would be a great idea to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners in order to prevent diabetes and other health-related problems. I am not sure how artificial sweeteners affect the insulin levels in the body, but I am quite sure that there have been many studies that have clearly stated that artificial sweeteners are also bad for us in some way. So, what are your thoughts about artificial sweeteners? Do you think that consumption of artificial sweeteners have affected your health in any way?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is one of the things I always try to avoid except for the fact that I cannot completely avoid the use of chewing gum because I may need it sometimes
. But taking of sweet is something I I've stopped years ago because it is not good for the gum and the general tooth as well... I believe it also have a lot of disadvantages in the body that is why we have to do our own proper research before we take something that is being produced artificially into the body ,some of them can have a dangerous side effects in us .