How I balance and earn from multiple PTP forums.

Etini

Valued Contributor
PTP forums are online platforms where you are paid to post content. The task of earning from PTP platforms is daunting. It requires your time to earn from one talk more of 3 platforms like I do. I am working and posting actively on Trendri, Insuredforum, and RIF. Lest I forget, I have a 7-2 offline job. So how do I balance it?

Let me state here that the greatest skill needed to work effectively on multiple PTP platforms is time management. If you are good with time management, you would earn on these sites regularly. What I do is that I divide my time into three and set targets. I have the morning shift which I must tidy up things on RIF. I start with it because it takes much time to fill your quota there. I do insuredforum in the afternoon and overlap it into the evening I wake up at night to run trendri.

With that, I am able to work on multiple PTP platforms.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you if you want to work on different forums which is readily impossible because I am running it myself you just need time. The good thing is that each site gives a quota for the day so you need to know the time you should spend on each forum. Then you have to learn how to increase your typing speed as you need it to type very fast so that you can work on at least three sites daily

deucher

you have a pretty good system and I think you can earn good money. But it's very similar to me because I also have an offline job from 9 am to 9 pm, so most of the time I don't have the opportunity to work on the PTP forums. When I come home from work in the evening, I spend an hour working on Bizdustry, then I have a short break, and then I work for a few minutes on RIF and DiscussionBucks, if there is time, I take part in a contest on DiscussionHub, but mostly I I work there on weekends