How I become a Dog Lover

trinlers

When I was a child I hate dogs, street dogs sometimes chase me on the way to school or going back home from school. One time I was almost get bitten by a dog with rabis! That was really a terrifying experience for me. I almost died!

But everything change when I met my bf he’s a dog lover. He change the way I think about dogs. But I didn’t get my first dog until 7 years later. I started browsing videos of dogs in YouTube and I fall inlove with dogs especialily those cute puppies.?? Long story short.

So we started to look for puppies. We found a golden retriever puppy we love her but there was a problem we are not allowed to have big dogs in the house a we are only renting it. ?

Just when we decided to take a break on looking puppy’s I saw a lady walking with her 2 mini Schnauzers. Thats it I fall I love with the mini schnauzers I love how feisty they look, I love their colours too.

After 2 weeks of looking for mini schnauzers puppy we found our first mini schnauzer we named her ’trindy’ that’s the name of my bf’s first dog when he was a kid.

After 1 year we then decided also to have another one so our trindy won’t that be so sad if we’re going out in the house for few hours.
We found our 2nd mini schnauzer we named him ‘Tyler’ I named him since my bf is the one who named our first dog. Now they are 4 and 3 really they love each other. They sleep with us too I can’t sleep without them in the bed. Having dogs in our lives, life becomes much happier.