How i sell bitcoins for Cash

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The money you spend (presently not including any expenses for whatever substitute you're the utilization of, which visit that exchange) at last winds up in the possession of whoever sells that Bitcoin.

Let's assume I'm a Bitcoin excavator. I've PCs that register hashes till they find a precise hash. That hash is going on the blockchain. Tada! I'm currently the owner of 1 shining, recently stamped Bitcoin.

I need cash so I sell that Bitcoin. You need a Bitcoin so you buy one with coins. The money goes from you to the exchange, they take a little cut, then, at that point, it goes from the other to me. The blockchain is fully informed regarding this exchange.

you as of now have considerably fewer coins however you have a Bitcoin in your pockets. I currently have the money any way I've one considerably less Bitcoin in my pockets.

There once become a stalker on here

Who expected to plant mayhem and dread

He made phony bills

What's more, heaved incredible amounts..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When people talked about cryptocurrency coin replacing fist currency. I do laugh. This is because we will still need to exchange our crypto cointo fiat currency to perform some transactions. There are many ways bitcoins can be exchanged for cash. While some sell directly as the poster explained, others use peer to peer platform

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really understand what you're trying to say because it is complicated to my understanding. The only way I have been selling my cryptocurrency is always on P2P and sometimes I sell it to people I have an understanding that they will pay me after transferring my cryptocurrency to them.I don't deal with unknown people.

nthabeleng

you can sell bitcoin (BTC) for cash by having someone send you a payment through Western Union (WU). Online P2P selling Online P2P selling is the easiest way to “cash-out” your cryptocurrency. By creating a listing on an online marketplace, you can sell your items in exchange for cash.

jason7343

You can cash your bitcoin by 3 easy steps
  1. Sign up an exchange account which you want to use
  2. Transfer your Bitcoin to your exchange wallet.
  3. Place a sell order.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I need cash so I sell that Bitcoin. You need a Bitcoin so you buy one with coins. The money goes from you to the exchange, they take a little cut, then, at that point, it goes from the other to me. The blockchain is fully informed regarding this exchange.
In exchange, you need to bring your local one, so that you can get cash in your local currency. If you are more active in an exchange that dies not directly support your Fiat, then you need to find P2P. With the P2P, you can deal with third party, pay them your Bitcoin and receive cash for it, most of the P2P are free.