How important is electricity supply to business or company?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Some time when electricity supply failed or the electricity workers misbehave in my country people tend saying a lot of things.

Some people will even be saying that they are useless ,that they should not even bring it back again and many more words of abused.

But to me I know that no good company or business man will bounded them to be saying they should not bring it back again because they knew what they would have loss withing the time the switch off or take the light.

In fact many people in my country always like to built houses near the industrial sector place so that they will be able to enjoy electricity supply.

The way the electricity worker do supply the industrial sectors place is very different because they knew how huge the money they do realise from those company.
- Without good electricity supply business will just remain stagnant.
- Without good electricity supply the production will reduce.
- Without good electricity supply more waists will occurs.
- Without good electricity supply profit will surely drop and customer will losses interest on the company. But for all this not to happen their must be supply of electricity
How important is electricity supply?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you don't have a constant power supply in the location you want to start a company or serious business organisation then you will have a serious power challenges except you will have your personal power generating machine,this is one of the issues in some African countries.

Daykas

Some time when electricity supply failed or the electricity workers misbehave in my country people tend saying a lot of things.

Some people will even be saying that they are useless ,that they should not even bring it back again and many more words of abused.

But to me I know that no good company or business man will bounded them to be saying they should not bring it back again because they knew what they would have loss withing the time the switch off or take the light.

In fact many people in my country always like to built houses near the industrial sector place so that they will be able to enjoy electricity supply.

The way the electricity worker do supply the industrial sectors place is very different because they knew how huge the money they do realise from those company.
- Without good electricity supply business will just remain stagnant.
- Without good electricity supply the production will reduce.
- Without good electricity supply more waists will occurs.
- Without good electricity supply profit will surely drop and customer will losses interest on the company. But for all this not to happen their must be supply of electricity
How important is electricity supply?
No matter the country you are, electricity is one of the major thing to consider.
Because it one of the major factors that human can't do without.
Without electricity some business will never thrive for a week talk less of month.
Electricity is really important for business or company in short

Briangsam

Energy leads to the creation of new markets, businesses and job openings, which provide more opportunities for individuals to earn an income and lift themselves, their families and their communities out of poverty. A lack of a consistent access to reliable power costs businesses and the economy as a whole.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Having power supply is very importance in business or any company, if you don't have a power supply in any location in which you establish your business,I don't think you'll be able to make more profits and save more money because if you don't have power supply you have to buy fuel in order to on your generator, that particular money used in buying fuel can be safe for something else if at all there was power supply.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Electricity is very important to businesses to grow especially startups and this is the reason why business startups survives countries that have stable electricity than countries that do not have stable electricity. The amount of money startups spend in generating their own electricity is even enough to take their business to the next level.

Ralphjoe

Electricity can be referred to as the lifeblood of a business as the importance of energy in a business life cannot be overemphasized because energy is needed in all the business processes especially for big businesses like manufacturing companies that need electricity to power their big machines and instruments which they use in manufacturing their goods. Nigeria my country has been lagging behind the world because of the unavailability of electricity in the economy and there has been a lot of thoughts that if there is enough electricity that Nigerian economy can boost up.

Samuel72

Verified member
Irregular electrical supply can affect the production of goods. Production requires electricity especially mass production where by machines are used for the production of goods. Irregular production of goods can lead to loss, people would look for alternative and loose interest in the product which is not good for business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some African country are so backwards that they don't even have a common constant power supply and this makes things really difficult for her citizen, if you think think of going into any type of business then you need to consider the power supply in your location if it something you'll be able to manage if not don't bother,

Maphalle

It is an obvious thing that a business without electricity cannot function well. Whether you use refrigerator or not you'll still need to have lights. Take for instance when it's loadshedding period, businesses and consumers become frustrated. Not only for the business but for household use.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Sometime in 1995 there was the usual power outage due to a national problem of electricity suppliers in our country. Businesses bought their own power generators especially the restaurants. In this tropical country no one will eat in a restaurant without air conditioning during summer. Now most of the businesses have their own power generators. That goes to show that in this modern time electricity is a necessity.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You will not be able to run a successful business without electricity, it is very important even if you have a good working organisation or company but without a electricity to run all the electronic components it is not likely to be possible that,alot of company now rely on electrical generator for private used.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Electricity supply is very important to business in the sense that every industry or business sector needs electricity in order for them to achieve their main goal. Therefore electricity supply is one of the important tools to assist industries run there production machines and other facilities which includes AC, and order office equipment like computers in order to make this work I'm using go smoothly.

Mellorando

Banned
Most big businesses depends on electric supply to work a good example are industries, factories and refineries this sector of businesses depends on electricity to carry out day-to-day activities and lack of electricity will lead to inability to perform or render goods and services