How Interlinking Helps Your Blog in 2022

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to focus on one area of SEO, what would that be? In my opinion, interlinking is one SEO strategy that helps your blog in different areas.

Let’s say you have 20 articles published on the blog, link all of these articles with one another. I don’t mean to say you should link all articles but what I mean is you need to share 1-2 related articles within the body of your article or at the end of your article. You can either share articles under related article, read more, or through anchor text (that links to related content).

What Interlinking actually does?

Interlinking helps the search bots to crawl your content.

Internal linking also helps human visitors to navigate through your blog

Internal linking reduces the bounce rate by making the visitors stay on the site little longer.

Things to remember while interlinking

Make sure the links are clickable

The links should open in a new tab

Only link to related content, or additional reading on the topic.

Do not share excessive links.

If you had started a blog 10 years ago, you would have become a very successful blogger by this time. Building your brand, authority, expertise, and also revenue was relatively easy in the past because there was no strict competition. However, this does not mean you cannot do it now. You just need to follow the right SEO strategies. Interlinking is one of the most effective on-page SEO methods to improve your website authority and rank. When you interlink, you will also gain a lot of internal traffic. Imagine someone came to your website to read an article on a certain topic, but he is interested in the content you shared at the bottom of the article. He clicks the article and reads 5 more pages. Your website now has 5-page visits instead of just one page visit. You will also have more impression on ads, and also the likelihood to getting clicks on ads.

Thank you for your wonderful post I have always said that interlinking also helps in a blog CEO responsiveness and authority but I have never taken my time to look a good and listen to what people have said about it but with what you just said in your post I think I will also do more interlinking on my blog post on my blog also because for now my blog authority is a little bit low and I need it to be higher than it is now so I think I will follow your advice and start interlinking my posts.

Many people still think that blogging is hard but bloging is not hard if you set a very good goal for yourself in blogging I think you should be able to make a very good amount out of blogging because blogging is something that needs commitment and that is what most people doesn't have I just pity many people when I see them selling their blogs why will do you sell your blog when you can use it to make money probably because most of them can't keep up with it anymore but you shouldn't give up on what you have started.