Forex How Is It Possible To Master The Forex Market In 2Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am facing difficulties financially, and a friend of mine advised me to learn to trade forex market so that I can be earning money over time. I had a thought within myself, asking if is possible to master the forex market and trade like a pro. Also to trade in a good strategy, thereby enabling me not to loose my investments when I start. Please I need help🙏🙏..

arunima25

Verified member
I am not very sure about it..and I hope that you get some more relevant information and help from other users. As far as my understanding goes, trading is never a risk free thing. Yes, you can minimise the risk factors by better understanding of the business market and with better strategy and planning.
There might be some tutorials and online videos that can help you. But if you are going for a good one, it might not be free. You might have to enroll with some little investment and attend them. But not sure if you will be a pro in two months.
Explore online and see if there are other ways of self learning and that are economical too. I have no personal experience with forex trading but I have heard of people making good money with it with little knowledge and smart strategies. Online world has vast resources to learn from. If you get hold of the right one, yu can be there as a pro soon. Also your own interest and motivation to self learn will decide how quick learner you can be.
The friend who suggested you can be a a good source to learn from or gather the information if he is into it or if he knows someone else in it. You can seek their help.
Hope you find some right track soon.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The forex market is really huge and you shouldn't just expect to master it anytime soon, but you just have to follow up the normal learning process to be able to understand how to trade perfectly .

I don't really see the need for rushing because if you are rushing then at the end of the day you are not able to get the required experience and understanding of the market, it will just be a waste of time.

In some cases , it may not likely be possible for you to master everything perfectly within that period of time , but you still need a lot of time for you to be able to trade at least to start making profit.

It is not a get-rich-quick scheme and that is what we have to understand

I suggest that anyone that is interested to learn about the volatile market should rather look for ways to learn it normally even if it might takes a very long time because this will determine your possibility of succeeding.

If you believe you won't have the time to follow up the normal procedures for learning is rather better for you to just postpone it and learn it whenever you have the chance to follow up everything naturally.

arunima25

Verified member
I would agree with the above two posts. They have given a very pragmatic outlook. One can never master something in a very short time especially when it is about finance, investment and volatile market. You can have a ground preparation through various means like some tutorial, gaining information from various platforms and conversation. But you have to really enter the market. It's just like swimming and driving. You can have all the theoretical knowledge but unless you are on roads or in water, you can not test your skills or master it. So, you have to start slow in the actual market and slowly gear up. With time you will gain experience and get better. Also it's a volatile market and so no experience will be good enough to call it as a mastery. It will be N ongoing learning process.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't guarantee you such, because I don't know your level of understanding when it comes to grasping information quick. Even if you are quick to learn, it wouldn't that easy to learn and become an expert around forex market and trading with enough precision. The best you can focus at the moment is learning it fast, you shouldn't be rushy, folks the right steps by learning from someone that understands the market very well, their is no harm in learning. Most newbies failed in their trading career so early due to mentality of making fast in forex market. When you are into such kind of risky investment like forex trading, you shouldn't have that fast money making mindset, such backfires, that led many to blowing up their account, because they failed to learn first before going on to trade. I am not a forex trader, when I was learning the basics in forex trading, I didn't jump into trading the digital fiat currencies, I was using the demo account to learn first. I was doing the trading quite right with the demo account, but when I was banned, I grew frustrated and had to give up on forex trading to focus on crypto alone.

Suba

Staff member
That is not possible if you start from zero skills and experience in trading both crypto and stocks, which will support forex trading. For traders starting with zero experience it takes at least two years to become a forex trading expert. But all this will be different if you have an educational background in economics, business or accounting and you also have experience in crypto and stock trading, of course you just need a strategy adjustment that doesn't take long.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you really want to master forex in less than two months, you will have to get yourself ready to learn. Lots of things are to be learnt in forex and you don't necessarily have to put your money directly to learn using the live account. You could use the Demo account for the learning purposes.

To execute a Forex trade, you'll need a lot of expertise. It's clear that this is one of those online ventures that requires a lot of know-how to thrive. If you aren't willing to put in the time to study, forex isn't the trade for you. This is because one of the fundamentals of forex trading is the willingness to learn.

The demo account comes with lots of features that will allow you learn forex very quickly. So, if you don't have the desire to learn, don't invest in forex because it will be quite risky if you put your money in and aren't ready to learn. You'll need to learn a lot because you'll need to create your own trading strategy. This method will suit your trading style and, as a result, will provide the best results.

It is very important to note that it possible to learn forex in 2 months but it very impossible to become an expert in 2 months.

HeavLeighGill

It takes a long time to learn and there is always more info out there to know. Successful traders never stop learning and putting in 100% effort. I would suggest practicing and testing strategies on a demo account until you start bringing in consistent profits. Also, invest in books that cover the psychology of trading so that it doesn't blindside you.

Feeble

Truly, it is very hard to get perfection in forex trading in a very small time of 2 months. However, if you have good capability of achieving knowledge with high speed,then you can learn basic concepts in little time and remaining time should be given for practice. Hence, if you practise for 1 month,you may achieve significant perfection in forex trading.

Eduard Hahn

You can learn about the forex market. You can gain a lot of knowledge about the market in two months. But to be the master of forex trading, you need experience. You can gain experience with a demo account. Practice and apply your knowledge and see if you are good at trading.

It will take a long time to become the master of trading. Have patience.

Flow-er

It is very possible to master the forex in 2 months depending on the level of understanding that you get. Which day is you will learn only forex 24 hours in the 2 month. This is the major reason why Forex is a wide topic and it needs a lot of concentration from you if you want to be something very worthwhile. It is equally good and that you will continue to learn forex morning and night and also watch YouTube channels that is based on Forex. With your determination and commitment you should be able to learn forex in a very short space of time. If you really want to learn very fast you will need a mentor in that regard. The mentor would put you through so many things that you need to know and it will be quicker and faster for you to learn. The advantages of mentorship is so enormous and the advantage is very huge in such a manner that you will learn lots of skills that is involved in Forex quicker.. I have seen so many ways to pull successful trades in Forex and I have tried so many strategy that I learnt from the expert in the field.

Palaeophile

You seem to have quite less time to learn forex trading. But unfortunately, 2 months is a very small time period that you are giving to yourself. You will need to dedicate at least a year to learning before you take your first risk.

Macrobian

I am sorry but if you are already in a bad phase and financially struggling then getting into forex may not be the right thing for you. First of all forex is a tough thing to get a grasp of and 2 months is not enough time to become a pro in trading. Remember that you will be risking the money you put in and even traders with years of experience can incur losses in forex not because they are bad at trading but because that’s how the market works. It is better to get into trading when you are stable in your life and I am talking about finances here. Forex is not a shortcut to become rich overnight and your friend is not giving helpful advice here. I hope you find a better solution and wish that you will be a successful trader too if you choose to be one in the future.

Genesiology

In simple words, it is not. You can stay up all night studying. You can dedicate all the 24 hours of 2 months in learning by heart every forex trading theory, strategy, chart patterns, and every market tool available. Yet, you will not be able to master it. Learning about the forex market is not enough. You need to first master the skills of fundamental analysis. When you trade, you have to incorporate both the theories/strategies along with fundamental analysis of the market and countries. Only then you will be able to make good profitable strategies. It also takes some time to develop trading psychology. Developing your mindset towards trading can help you go a long way.

Syngenesis

You appear to have a limited amount of time to study FX trading. But, regrettably, two months is a relatively short length of time. Before you go for your first risk, you'll need to devote at least a year to study.

Impetrate

You can learn a lot in two months, but it is not possible to be a master of forex trading. Forex trading is wide. You can not expect to master it anytime soon. Mastery is something that comes through trials and errors.

jakintun

My honest opinion! You cannot master forex in 2 months. This is because you need to acquire the skills and experience. Forex trading is not for the faint-hearted. When it comes to live trading, your eyes will be opened to reality and you may become confused and begin placing random trades.
Take your time and build up your skills and strategy with a demo account. You can now go live when you are ready.

Symphonia

Yes, it is possible to master forex trading in 2 months or sometimes even earlier. The fact is that many people are able to learn how to trade FX in a matter of weeks or days and start making money right away. The reason for this is that they have a good teacher or they have access to some very good resources that can help them speed up the process of learning how to trade Forex

Theanthropic

It is possible to learn too much about the market in two months, but mastery cannot be achieved in only two months. Mastery is something that comes during the process through trials and errors. One cannot expect to become a forex trading master in 60 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.