Asking for How Lazada Affiliate Program Work?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Chima.k

You can Earn from your YouTube Channel, Facebook Page, and Site simply by advertising products on Lazada. Lazada Affiliates program offers a large number of creatives for your site or cell phone app that may link to a lot of products throughout different categories from Electronic devices, Life-style to Fashion with as much as 10% commission rate for every product purchased through your adverts.

Browser Scheme
You can also get up to 10% profits in each successful purchase you generate to Lazada. With a lot of products available.

Published Affiliate Lazada Apps Scheme
If you generate purchases to Lazada Cell phone Application and you earn up to P200 per purchase no matter the amount paid by the buyer.
  • Install + Order flow
  • Apps Affiliate Lazada
  • Order flow
  • Apps Affiliate Lazada
  • Longest Sales Attribution
Even if the customer doesn't purchase after clicking on your ads, you will still earn commission if they make a purchase within 30 days!

hannahrg

Do you happen to have a step by step process on how to register as an affiliate marketer of Lazada? I would love to try this one out and incorporate the same into my website. I am currently an affiliate of ClickBank and I am having a hard time earning commission from my affiliates. If you have more information about Lazada please add more since I would love to research more on this topic.

mark86

Do you happen to have a step by step process on how to register as an affiliate marketer of Lazada? I would love to try this one out and incorporate the same into my website. I am currently an affiliate of ClickBank and I am having a hard time earning commission from my affiliates. If you have more information about Lazada please add more since I would love to research more on this topic.

I actually tried to be an affiliate in Lazada. It happened that I needed to let it go and find something more that I wanted to have. Lazada is one of the best online shop but also one of the most receives complaints regards to the products that they distributed. I dont want to work in a company that has many bad reviews. It is not a fault of lazada that thing but at least they should have a quality control to see that ordered items if its in good condition before they deliver.

marloarpo

Actually talking about lazada is really broad when it comes affiliation. If we talk about extra income is more chances of winning, since there is facebook that would help boost your sales. I'm not talking about buying products and upload it in lazada, no! Whatever products available in lazada that would be your products as well because your going to earn points in every sales or every purchased. There's a link that you need to copy attach with photos in paste it on facebook. Every purchase you'll get points of it. If you want talk about earning points and online jobs click here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfwbz25jVBs

Jelineex

Actually talking about lazada is really broad when it comes affiliation. If we talk about extra income is more chances of winning, since there is facebook that would help boost your sales. I'm not talking about buying products and upload it in lazada, no! Whatever products available in lazada that would be your products as well because your going to earn points in every sales or every purchased. There's a link that you need to copy attach with photos in paste it on facebook. Every purchase you'll get points of it. If you want talk about earning points and online jobs click here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfwbz25jVBs

Affiliate marketing is a good way to earn money. However, it is of great advantage to have huge number of followers for your social media account. It will serve as your promotional sites. Information are easily spread and known by the users. Its convenient and easy to get prospect buyer and it's a big help for sales. When it comes to Lazada affiliation program I am not sure if they are still open for accepting affiliate marketers.

Chima.k

If you are interested you can join Lazada affiliate program. I have earned $150 from their affiliate program.