Earn Money How long do you work online and how much you earn?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that I am spending 3 to 4 hours every day in my online work. That is the effect of the longer posts required of one forum. Especially when I am writing a new thread it is like a short article that it not easy to write because I have to have a good knowledge of the subject matter.

With that 3 to 4 hours of working I earn a dollar and sometimes a dollar and a half. For me, money is not the object of my freelancing in the internet. It is more for the occupation. But I know that spending 4 hours to earn a dollar is slave labor. What is your take on your own online earnings and how long do you spend in earning that amount?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah spending 3-4 hours on the internet and getting a dollar or two is slave labor this is because of the sites and the tasks you are working on. Commenting on just. Forums will not get you good money online. This is why it is good to acquire skill. I think I spend same with gaining a dollar too

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I spend almost 10 hours working online. it may not be necessary commenting on forums because I spend a lot of time acquiring much knowledge and understanding how some businesses really works. I use ptp platforms for my free time and of course I do that on daily basis but I don't entirely depend on it because I have other things doing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ever since I decided never to check how much I have realized on forum per day, I have been having peace of mind. To be candid, working on forum is like being enslaved. The only way to get going is to have passion for writing. And there may be a day where you will be rewarded for it. Besides, working on forum should be a side attraction and should not be taken as an employment or only source of income.